All reviews swimming pool blue coriander general manager visited somnath business trip place to stay the hotel staff small town value for money food quality special thanks very nice hotel complimentary breakfast my parents rooms are spacious comfortable stay nice experience
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Stay was very comfortable .....Good rooms....good food.

Mr.Darpan and Mr.Govind both are very supportive and polite.

special thanks to Mr.Pratik,General Manager for all arrangements.

I strongly recommend Lords Inn somnath.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Namaskar!!
Thank you very much for choosing Lords Inn, Somnath and taking time to share your experiences. We are indeed privileged to be of service to you. We are extremely delighted to note that you found our hotel, par excellence. This is a source of encouragement & motivation for us to strive for excellence. My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean hotel
My Tour operator booked this hotel, I am happy to stay in this hotel, hotel is very clean, room service is very good, breakfast is to good. Special Thank to Mr. Milan he is great helpful person. I recommend your hotel to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I have visited in the beginning of June. Hotel Location is very nice and staff was very co-operative. I am working in Pharma company and usually choose one hotel to visit regularly. I will recommend this hotel because of 2 reasons a) Good breakfast & food b) Nice location c) Spacious room

Room tip: Spacious room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We had visited Somnath in June 2018. The staff at the hotel is very efficient, polite and helpful. Specially Mr. Darpan is outstanding. The team is led by Mr. Pratik Sharma, General Manager. Look forward to stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Every thing in the hotel was perfect .The rooms was very big and clean too .Superb breakfast in the restaurant. The food was just awesome. We enjoyed pool and had a great stay at Lords
The hotel staff is well educated and trained. Thanks to the entire management.I will stay again when ever travel to Somnath and will recommend too.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018