2 people are viewing this hotel
$65
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Trip.com$82
Hurb$60
FindHotel
All reviews mr narayan nice hospitality excellent service kids playing area testy food special mention restaurant staff star level personal attention spa facilities receptionist staff managed property gym area swimming pool duty manager pure vegetarian food fabulous hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a pleasant stay at Sarovar. Staff throughout the hotel were very courteous especially Aparna from the restaurant catered to our needs promptly.

Overall we had a good experience and We will definitely choose this place again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Narayan Roy, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay and liked our property and services.

I am glad to know that the services offered by the team exceeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with my colleague Aparna. Feedback like this motivates the entire team to perform even better and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed for one night on 25thJune,2022 We really enjoyed good food and hospitality. Linen provided was very clean and room was also very comfortable. All staff members especially Ms. Kumari were very courteous and helpful. We will remember our stay at the hotel for long time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Narayan Roy, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that the services offered by the team exceeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with the team especially Ms. Kumari. Feedback like this motivates the entire team to perform even better and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed 22 June 2022

My stay was wonderful. The room was also spacious enough that I didn't face any problems with my two kids. The food was superb and the hospitality of Aparna, Vidisha & Chef Suparna especially in the restaurant is commendable. Thanks to Shree Narayan and Saqib also.
Along with all these the hotel is very close to Somnath temple.

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that the services offered by the team exceeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with my colleagues Aparna, Vidisha, Chef Suparna, Narayan and Sakib. Feedback like this motivates the entire team to perform even better and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed 21 June 2022

Supper lobby, good and welcoming by narayan, rooms are neat and clean food is also delicious , swiming pool at hotels is clean and we had all enjoyed it ...
Thank u whole team we definitely come to stay again

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that the services offered by the team exceeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with my colleague Narayan. Feedback like this motivates the entire team to perform even better and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Hotel is Good, near by to Somnath Temple.
Rooms are good, staff is very courteous, amenities are also upto the mark. Best part is the courtesy of staff members, every time they greet whenever you meet them. Foodis ok not very lavish but yes good quality & taste. Members in Resturant are trained exceptionally well, staff members Aparna & others are always there to help you out for your favourite food.
Will definitely stay again

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that the services offered by the team exceeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with my colleague Ms. Aparna. Feedback like this motivates the entire team to perform even better and exceed guest expectations.