2 people are viewing this hotel
$52
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Trip.com$69
Hurb$48
Agoda.com$39
All reviews mr narayan nice hospitality kids playing area testy food excellent service special mention restaurant staff duty manager star level personal attention spa facilities receptionist staff managed property gym area swimming pool pure vegetarian food fabulous hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2022

I liked the food and service very much specialy service of aparna was very good. The location is also good. The staff was also very nice to us. I will vist it again sometime. I liked the looks of the hotel very much.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Narayan Roy, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay and liked our property and services.

I am glad to know that the services offered by the team exceeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with my colleague Aparna. Feedback like this motivates the entire team to perform even better and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

This place is quiet and serene with comfortable stay amd excellent hospitality. The restaurant offers pure vegetarian food but what wins heart is the service. Special mention Ms. Aparna and the other girls, they are professional yet polite and at your service always.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 May 2022

It was really amazing experience to visit Sarovar portico, Somnath, i really appreciate for services they provide, special thanks to Madam Aparna , awesome hospitality, keep it up, will definitely visit again,

Reviewed 29 May 2022

Stay was very comfortable, Some of the issue was in my booking and mr Narayan had clear the all problems and made us mine day, who was with me my family they had also enjoyed their stay Becoz of mr Narayan only

Thank u very much for your nice hospitality Mr Narayan

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that the services offered by the team exceeded your expectations. I will share your feedback with my colleague Narayan. Feedback like this motivates the entire team to perform even better and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed 28 May 2022

Recently stayed in this hotel. The hotel management and staff is very courteous and helpful, especially Miss. Aparna Halder. The stay was very delightful. Will certainly recommend this hotel for your stay.