Lowest prices for your stay
$115
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
FindHotel
Trip.com
Etrip
All reviews coconut trees lavish breakfast our entire stay recommend this hotel mind blowing great hospitality clean property great stay tasty food professional staff somnath temple enjoyed my stay swimming pool comfortable stay special thanks place to stay excellent service
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022

Only 5 mins distance form hotel. Somnath is an excellent place to visit. My grand parents enjoyed the trip. The Somnath temple is very beautiful and mesmerising. Also this hotel Regenta Central took great care of us. My gran mother has some problm with legs, the hotel staff was so helpful during our entire stay. the food was awesome. Enjoyed the lavish breakfast with large options to eat.
Will surely recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Date of stay: April 2022
General Manger, Owner at Regenta Central , Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ms. Vaishali,

Thank you so much for taking out your valuable time for us and it was our pleasure too know that you and your parents enjoyed through out your stay with us. I would like to convey my special thanks for your motivation towards my staff which will help them to grow in a positive manner. Certainly we will maintain it and would be waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 13 April 2022 via mobile

It was 4th visit to Regenta central Somnath. As usual everything was going accordingly but I don't know what was the issue in intercom. It was taken 5 times call to have an IN ROOM DINING order. (Here I am rating 5 stars because sometimes this happen while you are busy with some stuff)

Special thanks to Mr. Pratap Mishra whose assistance was so helpful during the entire stay.

(for the chef) special thanks for consistency of the flavor and taste of food.

Room tip: must try onion and capsicum pizza
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 415arpitv

Dear Mr. Arpit,

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you a had a comfortable stay with us again. We are thankful to you for being associated with us since long.
We feel you are a part of our Regenta Central Somnath family and each time we feel very happy and excited to welcome you at our hotel.
At Regenta Central, Somnath we strive to ensure that every guest is provided with the best possible service and attention. We are thankful to you for appreciating our colleague. This motivates us to move a step ahead for providing best hospitality.

Also the concern about the IN Room Dining which was raised by you has been taken positively and necessary steps have been taken to ensure this does not bother any guests in future.
Looking forward to meet you soon during your next visit to Somnath.

Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Excellent stay. Courteous staff, good food and good service. Rooms in good condition. Enjoyed my stay at Regenta Central.
Good restaurant with good service. Would recommend this hotel for stay. It's on main highway, 5 km before Somnath Temple.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Mihir,

Namaste!

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are really happy to know that you have shown your interest for recommendation to all friends and family which is our great achievement. Thank you very much for your kind support with motivational feedback . Looking forward to welcome you soon at Regenta Central, Somnath.

Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

Very Clean and nice property ,breakfast spread was nice,staff is polite.Rooms are nicely done.Stayed for 2 nights had a good experience,will definitely visit again.The property is little far from Mandir but it is worth.I had forgotten my Clothes in the room when informed the hotel courier me my Clothes.I really appreciate their Service.Good for Family.

Room tip: Ample Parking is available,and has small outdoor garden were you can hangout.
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Sandeep,

Namaste!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and writing about our hotel on tripadvisor.
At Regenta Central, Somnath, we strive to provide best services to our guests with ultimate hospitality experience.
We are glad that you liked our services and facilities and we been able to exceed your expectations.

We will share your valuable feedback with our team members, receiving such feedbacks motivates the team.

Looking forward to welcome you soon at Regenta Central, Somnath.

Reviewed 13 March 2022

I have an experience of this hotel. Good rooms and room service. Good hospitality.good breakfast. I suggest that it is a very good hotel.Housekeeping and Reception staff is very friendly.Best hotel in whole somnath.I will surely recommend to my family and native.

Date of stay: March 2022
General Manger, Owner at Regenta Central , Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Namaste!

Thank you for your recent visit and sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip advisor.
We are happy to know that you liked our Hotel facilities and services.
Our staff members take great pride and effort in delivering outstanding experience for our guest and I am delighted to know that we left an indelible impression on you.

Your valued Feedback and appreciation keep us motivated to strive harder to provide the best of services.
We hope to see you again soon.