1) The hotel is located very close to the Tabo Monastery and it is just a few minutes walk to get there.
2) The rooms and bath rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel is one of the better ones in the town.
3) The view from the terrace is very good.
4) Tariff is reasonable.
5) The food was excellent was served on time.
6) The staff was quite courteous.
1) Tabo is quite bad when it comes to power cuts. There is generally no power supply till 6 pm and even after that it is quite unstable. The hotel should have had a backup of some sort.