Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$ 37
PricelineUS$ 43
StayForLong
Trip.comUS$ 62
All reviews healthy food quiet side beautiful jungle peaceful place the entire staff few weeks amazing place detox yoga nature island resort zen paradise kwang chang ko
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2019

Stayed 1 week at The Spa Ko Chang - a truly wonderful oasis in the green mangrove forest where there is a special Zen peace and what you can hear the most is the exotic birds. The restaurant serves the finest food - Thai food, raw and vegetarian food - it can really be recommended. There are wonderful massages and a very talented and sympathetic yoga teacher -Kailash Yoga Healing - who has the most beautiful personality - and teaches yoga every morning. If you are looking for peace and quiet and the focus of yourself, this is the place - I will come again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank netet2016
spa t, Manager at The Spa Koh Chang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2019

Dear netet2016

Thank you for leaving such a kind review for us.
We're glad you had a good time with us and hope to serve you again for the next retreat.
Looking forward to your re-visit.
The Spa Koh Chang Resort Team

Reviewed 27 January 2019

This is my second time having a yoga retreat in this resort. Prior to my first yoga retreat, I do not have much experience with yoga. The yoga teacher, Kailash, is very patient and understanding. Under his guidance, I have learnt a lot and have not come across a better yoga teacher ever since.

My booking was for the Oriental Room but as it was overbooked, the management gave me a free upgrade to the Lower Hill Deluxe Cottage, which was really luxurious.

The resort, set amid all the greenery, is one of the most relaxing places that i have ever stayed in. All the staff were very friendly and will try to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Hopefully I will have the chance to come back again!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank meilif

Dear Meilif
Thank you for your wonderful comment for us. We will pass on the opinions to all departments.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here with us again.
The Spa Koh Chang Resort Team

Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

If you looking for silince place The spa Ko Chang is the place for you. Beautiful jungle helpful staff and delicious food. We have been so many places for Yoga but here Yoga with Kailash is like new born. We learned right breating from him. He is the Best of best. You will enjoy soo much.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ertugrul O
Reviewed 10 January 2019

Beautifully located in serene, lush, well-kept gardens The Spa Koh Chang Resort exceeded my expectations. The resort design is gorgeous, my villa cottage room was superb, the yoga & meditation classes with Kai were an excellent way to start the day and the massages were fantastic! Not to mention the staff who were very friendly and helpful. There is a lot of great variety on the menu at the restaurant and everything was freshly made. I hope I'll have the good fortune to return again in the future.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Cate0016
Reviewed 2 January 2019

This is one of the best detox resort in Thailand. Their service and detox program is amazing - I will be going back in August with my family.

Thank you guys for looking after me and my family.

See you soon
Mike

Room tip: Rooms on higher ground are lot better but hey all their rooms look good
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
spateam, Manager at The Spa Koh Chang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear Mike
Thank you very much for your valuable comment and we are looking forward to welcoming you back here soon.

The Spa Management Team