We have just returned from an excellent week at the Victoria. We can't fault the hotel. Great service from all the staff we came across. All very helpful.
The location has been criticised by other reviewers but we did not find it a problem. It was an easy 30-40 minute walk to the Marina but we also had a hire car for most of our trips into town.
We ate twice in the outstanding Emo restaurant. Great quality meals. Expensive but a nice part of the holiday treat!
The golf course is not part of the hotel but it was easy to get tee times and the
green fees were reasonable including buggy and hire of clubs.
The hotel was both busy and quiet at different times during our week there. The hotel has a nice relaxing ambience. The bedroom was very good. Comfortable bed, tv with multiple channels including the main BBC and ITV channels which is not all that common in hotels outwith the UK. The shower was excellent and spacious! The balcony had very comfortable loungers for soaking up the late afternoon sun.
A comprehensive buffet breakfast every morning with lots of fresh fruit, breads, juices and cooked options. All beautifully presented.
This was a fantastic hotel and we would highly recommend the Tivoli Victoria to other holidaymakers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura