The only reason I'm even giving one star is because it was big enough for our extended family to stay, but you can be sure we'll never stay there again. So many unexpected nasty surprises.
Let's start with the games room. It was unusable. Overpowering smell of mold and chlorine. Wasn't even part of the house, had to go down very slippery, wet stairs to get there - very dangerous.
Not informed that had to pay for wifi, stay fee, water, air-conditioning and electricity. It was ridiculous. And what was even MORE ridiculous was the number of signs EVERYWHERE telling us what not to do. "Signs, signs, everywhere are signs, blocking up my scenery, breaking my mind, do this, don't do that, can't you read the signs".
And everything was as cheap as possible, and we even had to buy our own toilet paper. Not cool for the high price we paid to stay there.
I would never, in my wildest nightmares, recommend this place. Don't ever stay here.
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|