1,143 results
All reviews per day nice hotel nice bed city centre room card bit out of the way couple of nights ring road breakfast included min walking stayed here for nights station garage subway
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

OK but small reception area, staff professional but too busy to pay proper attention. You know the sense you get of it being a sleeping-machine.... Basic and limited menu but OK food in restaurant both at dinner and breakfast. My room was basic, stripped down and a bit aged. Good bed though. There was a slight, unpleasant smell on whole floor and in the room. View over highway and graveyard. All in all, would not stay here again....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for around 10 days in 2 breaks. It is a no frills hotel. There is no room service other than that of them cleaning your room daily. You have a bar and a restaurant in this hotel. The restaurant offers a very limited alacarte menu. The restaurant offers you a 3 course segmented buffet which you can choose, either to have all three segments of the buffet or any one or two segments of the buffet. The food is average. If you need snacks or a drink you got to go to the bar. The rooms are quite small, it just served the purpose of a comfortable sleep. The rooms have an attached bath.
The staff in this hotel are very friendly and helpful. They do everything possible to make your stay comfortable. They guided us on all aspects we needed to know on Paris. They were extremely polite and courteous.
If you are looking for an economical stay in Paris with some comfort this is the place to stay in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mathewalampally
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The first night I was bitten by 4 bedbugs and the following day they have changed my room. I neither have seen nor been bitten by a bedbug before.
Second night in the second room, I found a bedbug again.
The last night when I entered the room, it was terribly smelling cigarettes. The room and the rooms around were all non smoking rooms. But I guess someone smoked cigarette in his room near mine and the through the air conditioning system my room smelled cigarette. I complained about this and talked to the lady at the reception, she offered me to change the room again. It was almost midnight and I refused to change it since I would check out the following day.
I definitely don't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Ersoy P
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I have stayed all over the world in all kinds of Hotels and Paris was very overbooked during Bastille so I went for this Ibis because of average ratings, I knew it would not be excellent but I also noticed it was not right down bad. So we took the chance. We had two rooms for 5 people. When we arrived my kids and wife rolled their eyes a bit. The place is older and maybe in need of a renovation. BUT it is all made up by the extremely friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is budget but great value for money. And the bus is not far. And when you go right down the road from the bus stop ( opposite of the city) you will find a great shopping centre with a food store water etc for cheaper than you will ever find anywhere else. Within a 10 min or so walk. They have a parking garage too which is free for the first hr. Then our beds were great and the bedding and everything clean. If you come to Paris to inspect and rate hotel rooms go somewhere else. If you come to see Paris and have a good rest a nice bed and a good value breakfast where you can eat as much as you like for E6 stay here. I will again. Oh and they have secure parking for E11 per day.

Room Tip: Higher floors maybe quieter
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Very shocked by hotel, lovely decor and very comfortable beds!
Throughly enjoyed our stay!
5 minute walk from train station which took us straight into Paris, far better than staying directly in the city!
Staff lovely and helpful.
Negatives; had to ask for refund for breakfast, wasn't worth the money, hardly anything left no hot food.
Food at dinner was horrendous, smell of the man serving was even worse we left before even half finishing our meal.

If returning to Paris will definitely come back here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Bruno C, Manager at Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us after your stay.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit.
Please note that we are recruiting a Chef so that we can higher our food quality in the future.
Thanks again for your time. Hope to see you soon again!
Thanks & Regards,