Antico Borgo Poggiarello(Monteriggioni)
US$ 224
US$ 158
US$ 140
TripAdvisor
B&B Torre della Chiocciola(Monteriggioni)(Great Value!)
il giardino(Monteriggioni)
Agriturismo Ebbio(Monteriggioni)
Agriturismo Correcchia(Monteriggioni)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2014

If you want a real authentic Tuscan vacation this is the place for you! Nestled in the rolling hills, this charming estate has everything you need for a relaxing vacation away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The family that owns the estate became our friends, they are very accomodating and always quick and friendly to help. The pool area was great. The houses are tastefully decorated and clean. I loved being able to purchase wine that was bottled on the estate. The converted stables are now meeting rooms or reception halls and they are gorgeous. The only drawback to this estate is you must have a car if you wish to leave the estate, there is only a little wine, meat and cheese shop within walking distance. We took advantage of the guided horse tour through the olive orchard and vineyard, it was my best memory!

3  Thank TiffanyKD
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I felt like a cherished women from the accommodations to the service and especially the food! The staff made sure that our every need was met!!! I felt as though I was home! The family is very passionate about their working Estate and I loved every minute! Thank you from the bottom of my HEART! You will LOVE IT!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank BrattyKat
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My daughter and I spent a week in one of the beautiful apartments in June, 2014. We attended an art retreat along with 13 other women that was held at the Bichi... I can not say enough about how relaxing and wonderful our stay was. The food that was prepared there was fantastic. The accommodations were very clean and the surroundings breath-taking! The family and staff made us feel like a part of their family. It you want a place to get away from the busy tourist cities and truly see Tuscany... this is it! The history at this centuries old, family owned farm is delightful to behold. We will be back!

Room Tip: All of the apartments are equally beautiful, spacious and modern.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JoyceDana
Polda1964, Proprietario at Agriturismo Tenuta Bichi Borghesi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

thank you thank you thank you and, please, many many kisses to your sweet daughter and ...keep in touch ;-)

Paola

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved everything about this estate. The service here was like nothing I have ever experienced in my entire life. They went above and beyond to meet and exceed our every need. The food was amazing and I plan to continue this as a destination for years to come.

Room Tip: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rooms and service are amazing. Just call and talk to them, they will be sure to tend to your every need.
2  Thank Alicia C
Reviewed 23 July 2014

If i could click my heels and be back there this instant I would. I felt like I was living an enchanted life when I was there. The food was spectacular, the estate incredible, the wine delicious, the rooms magnificent, the houses beautiful, Paola - my new best friend, the entire estate is everything you could ever imagine.... when you are imagining Tuscany..

3  Thank Lorraine R