We split our holiday in to 2 areas of rhodes and this hotel was our second week. It is far away from the pleasant hustle and bustle of rhodes town.
We were slightly disappointed with the hotel..The rooms seem to need an upgrade, in the area we were in. The bathroom was a bit cramped. There was a main pool area with a waterfall and
bar. It seemed crowded and very full of Russian guests.
We also used the smaller pools which were less crowded. The main pool seemed to be full of screaming children.
The restaurant was pleasant but the food was poor. compared to the Amathus Beach in Ixia.
The trek to the main road seemed a mile long in the intense heat.
All in all no......not going back....too isolated.
However I believe the same company has just opened an Atrium Prestige hotel near Rhodes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes