“Late tapas and a very friendly waiter”
Review of Tendido 6

Tendido 6
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We arrived at our hotel at 11.00 pm and we wanted to eat. We were recommended by the hotel, since it was a 5 minutes walk. The whole place was empty when we arrived and asked the waiter if he was still open. First choice was the Jamon Iberico and 5 other tapas plates. We limited to 6 tapas dishes because the waiter said it was more than enough. And it was! But the dishes were good! In combination with ice cold beer for 1.20 EURO per glass(!!!). It was a good start of our Andalucia tour.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place is a must visit on your trip to Jerez! I was able to eat some tapas with friends, all of which were delicious. My personal favorite was the simple Jamon! Best I have had on my visit to Spain so far! The main entree was a elegant chicken with amazing Fries (not sure how many times I have ever thought fries were good or stood out while eating them!) The hospitality was amazing as well as I got to meet the owner Juan Miguel and cook Arturo. Its a family owned business that everyone needs to try due to the great food, atmosphere, and service. Go eat there now!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

This restaurant is very near the bullring and a very pleasant find. The best thing about this place was the service. We were made very welcome . Sadly the menu was only in Spanish and the girls English was very little. We went for the speak and it only came with potatoes. We couldn't find any other veg. It was very nice and we washed it down with a bottle of Cava . Also beautiful setting. No place to eat outside sadly.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I r ad the reviews and walked from the hotel. Typical Spanish looking restaurant behind the bullfight arena, with bull paintings on the wall. We had sautéed vegetable (Atillada verdura?) as a first course which was excellent, then oxtail (rabe de toro) with the best fries EVER (when does one comment on fries!) and a fish dish called Fish pescado roteña, extremely tasty fish covered in onions and peppers, very good. Best to me was the coulant au chocolat, worth going to the restaurant for. Cheese met the aproval of my fussy american husband. Friendly service, english tentative, but surely better than my spanish. Very pleased. Only negative comment might be the scent they use in the restaurant. Keep that for gift shops, not for a restaurant, I think.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I was travelling through Andalucia, and a local friend recommended we try Tendido 6 while in Jerez. I am very pleased I did! It is a traditionally decorated, charming restaurant in the middle of Jerez next to the bull ring, the interior is a mix of interesting memorabilia and beautiful traditional Spanish design. Service was outstanding, as the waitress was very accomodating (I was not familiar with southern Spanish food) and her recommendation of the ox tail was a perfect choice. They have a very large selection of wines however i advise you to try one of their local sherry after dinner. I will certainly return here when I am next on holiday in the area. My recommendation is come late for dinner for a lively atmosphere (Spanish dinner time) and take the waitresses meal recommendations. You won't be disappointed!