“Traditional, beautiful and high quality”
Review of Tendido 6

Tendido 6
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2015

The best place for lunch! traditional spanish food, high quality, fun and professional waiters! the bull just amazing! low Price. Recommended

1  Thank Tim M

Reviewed 11 September 2014

We walked past this place and thought it looked suitably Spanish. When we walked in we were very pleased to find a very impressive dining area Spanish style. Many pictures and drawings on the walls showing the past and present ongoings by the owner and local people.
The wine selection was good. Served at the perfect temperature and very well priced. The catch of the day was beautifully grilled and boned impeccably A must visit if you want a bit of old Jerez.- ensure you ask to sit for dinner rather then tapas to be seated in the larger dining room. Enjoy!

1  Thank EastEndofLondon
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is not just a culinary adventure but an adventure into the world of Tautomaquia, the owner was a bullfighter in the days of his youth and you can see his picture, as a young man, proudly displayed so pay attention. The food is wonderful simply classic, well prepared and made with the best ingredients with service second to none..

1  Thank Miguelit068
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great tapas and main dishes.
Good cooked Spanish cuisine. Not a lot of fines, but good food.
Since we were there during ferian service was not the best, but the waiter did the best he could. Nice facilities with bullfighting atmosphere. A restaurant to visit if you want authentic Spanish atmosphere!

1  Thank Ulf-Gourmet
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I called into the tendido 6 one evening on my own my wife was not well so I went somewhere close to our hotel to eat. I received a warm welcome from the owner Juan Miguel who is an ex torero
hence the bullfighting theme to the tapas bar side of the restaurant .my first tapa was loin of tuna on a flavoursome bread smothered with fried onion dosent sound much but the taste was superb this tapa was awarder 1st prize in the ruta del tapas in 2013.
I had 2 more tapas plus half a bottle of good quality red wine all for under 16 euro I was given a tour of the restaurant which looked amazing .It was my intention to return with my wife but as you know things dont always work out on holidays but when i do return to jerez this will be my first port of call

1  Thank bigG41