Hotel la Boheme(Caceres)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 75
US$ 73
US$ 365
  • Pool
Hotel Don Carlos Caceres(Caceres)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 58
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 112
US$ 98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 74
US$ 71
  • Restaurant
Hotel Casa Don Fernando(Caceres)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 57
Extremadura Hotel(Caceres)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 77
US$ 134
US$ 115
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We traveled as an educational group---6 adults and 10 college students. The rooms were fine, and the people at the front desk helpful and courteous, but the group dinner we had was dreadful. it was really dreadful. Maybe it was because their banquet food gets less attention than their menu food, but still, it was the worst restaurant food we have had since bringing our study abroad group to Spain in January.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I stayed here for three nights with my mother and it was lovely, very clean and comfortable, free wifi, great breakfast selection, friendly staff and a great location in Caceres. I cannot fault this hotel as the value for money was fantastic.

Me quedé aqui para tres noches con mi madre y era precioso, muy limpio y cómodo, wifi gratis, buena seleccion para desayuno, personal amable, y excelente ubicación en Caceres. No me puedo quejar nada de este hotel, porque el valor para el dinero fue fantastico.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I booked a single room and on check-in was given a large modern double room with a very clean modern bathroom and a balcony. I was also told on check-in that I could change rooms if I was not happy with the one given to me. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is great - 5 minutes from the shops and 10 minutes from the old city, and perfectly quiet at night. I could not fault the experience. Great value for money, and if in Caceres again, I will be re-booking here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2011

OK, free WiFi, friendly manager, coveniently placedOK, free WiFi, friendly manager, coveniently placed.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 26 December 2006

Conveniently located, only at 5 minute walk to the historic city center, with parking at a very reasonable price, nice rooms, nice and new toilet, and very competitive price.

I did not get a chance to try the restaurant, but the menu and the prices looked very attractive.

Only problem I had is that I asked for a queen double bed, and got 2 individual beds, but it was very easy to push the beds and convert them in double queen :-)

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple