Once a tented hunting area for local Nobles, Chhatra Sagar is a recreated environment for tourists to enjoy, on the edge of the man-made dam wall (which surrounds a huge reservoir – originally created to gather water for the surrounding farmlands).
The family, who have owned the land for generations, have developed a truly wonderful and unique experience for visitors to enjoy – beautiful fully-equipped tents which although a little rustic and basic, are very comfortable.
Carefully planned and professionally executed experiences, allows visitors to gain the most of the surrounding natural environment.
Be aware that all food served is good but no choice of menu exists and therefore may not suit all tastes.
If looking for a truly unique experience from where to share in the joys of nature, Chhatra Sagar is a perfect choice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tents have always been an important part of Rajput lifestyle. Constant campaigns in far flung lands meant long stays in tents under inhospitable conditions. Tents were the only luxury available and soon these “homes away from home” evolved into mobile, mini-palaces.Chhatra Sagar captures the essence of this romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Chhatra Sagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Pali
- Chhatra Sagar Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Pali, Rajasthan