Only one night can be spent here to experience this incredible tented camp. Private tents are immaculate and filled with luxuries such as writing desks, printed robes , gorgeous patterned quilts and hot water bottles in the beds. Feeling part of the sociable group of other visitors is fun as tales of travels are exchanged.
The food is exquisite from arrival lunch on circular mahogany antique tables in the dining tent overlooking the lake to pre- dinner cocktails around the firepit before a sumptuous 3 course dinner. The highlight is the lake , thankfully full after an heavy monsoon and full of amazing migrating and native birds. The bird safari early evening is very special . With our expert guide and equipped with binoculars we did a huge walk stopping as we went to spot rare birds, pelicans on the water and coloured feathered creatures never seen before.
This camp is small, intimate and like a fairytale to stay in - unmissable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tents have always been an important part of Rajput lifestyle. Constant campaigns in far flung lands meant long stays in tents under inhospitable conditions. Tents were the only luxury available and soon these “homes away from home” evolved into mobile, mini-palaces.Chhatra Sagar captures the essence of this romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Chhatra Sagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Pali
- Chhatra Sagar Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Pali, Rajasthan