We consider ourselves lucky that our travel agent booked us here halfway through our trip. Chhatra Sagar is an oasis of calm to recharge from the hectic pace of India.
The tents are well appointed and the grounds are lovely. But what makes this place so special is the owners and the service. They are there to pamper you with food and drink around the clock, all included in the price of the room. The family who operates this resort have owned the property for years, and are incredibly personable.
Did I mention the hot water bottles that are tucked into your bed at night? Heaven.
Make sure you avail yourself of the tour of the local farm and village. The resort does a lot to support the local community, and it was informative to see how they live and work today. The local people are extremely friendly. Theydo a great nature walk, too.
This is definitely one place I would come back to if I can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tents have always been an important part of Rajput lifestyle. Constant campaigns in far flung lands meant long stays in tents under inhospitable conditions. Tents were the only luxury available and soon these “homes away from home” evolved into mobile, mini-palaces.Chhatra Sagar captures the essence of this romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Chhatra Sagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Pali
- Chhatra Sagar Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Pali, Rajasthan