We stayed here for one night and wished we had longer. The camp is immaculate and the tents supremely comfortable. The bed and shower were excellent as was all facilities around the camp. Sitting, looking out of the water was serene, fascinating and relaxing.
The food was different to all the other places we stayed, being lighter and much more authentic. The dining arrangements were great and food was too plentiful! It was a great touch to light the fires and sit and chat around them. The owners of this enterprise are charm personified. The highlight for me was the nature walk, as we saw numerous birds and some wild boar. I loved being expertly guided around and shown all kinds of wildlife. If you have the chance to come here do so, even though it is off the beaten track it was a highlight of our tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tents have always been an important part of Rajput lifestyle. Constant campaigns in far flung lands meant long stays in tents under inhospitable conditions. Tents were the only luxury available and soon these “homes away from home” evolved into mobile, mini-palaces.Chhatra Sagar captures the essence of this romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru and Yatra so you can book your Chhatra Sagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Pali
- Chhatra Sagar Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Pali, Rajasthan