This little gem is the perfect stop over between Jaipur and Jodpur. We could not believe how lucky we were when we arrived, it is an oasis, and exactly what was required on our trip. The tents are beautifully decorated, and to woke up watching the sun rise over the dam, was quite spectacular. The food is delicious and sitting round the fire chatting to guests having drinks and snacks was a great way to see the day out. We went on a wonderful bird walking safari with the owner who is incredibly knowledgeable. The other guests did a "Village tour" and said that was also fascinating. We only had one night, but would have loved and extra night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tents have always been an important part of Rajput lifestyle. Constant campaigns in far flung lands meant long stays in tents under inhospitable conditions. Tents were the only luxury available and soon these “homes away from home” evolved into mobile, mini-palaces.Chhatra Sagar captures the essence of this romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Chhatra Sagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Pali
- Chhatra Sagar Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Pali, Rajasthan