Chhatra Sagar was an absolutely wonderful escape during our trip in Rajasthan!
After New Dehli, Agra and Jaipur, Chhatra Sagar was the perfect and idyllic oasis to make a stop for 2 nights.
The eco resort is fantastic, we were in a tent on the top of a hill just on the roof of the forest with all the birds and the parrots around us.
The heartwarming welcome by the owner, the exquisite home made food with the products of the farmers around the camp, and the magnificent tent make feel us we were like princes.
Thank you very much again and we will recommend highly your place to all our friends who want to travel to Rajasthan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tents have always been an important part of Rajput lifestyle. Constant campaigns in far flung lands meant long stays in tents under inhospitable conditions. Tents were the only luxury available and soon these “homes away from home” evolved into mobile, mini-palaces.Chhatra Sagar captures the essence of this romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Chhatra Sagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Pali
- Chhatra Sagar Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Hotel Rajasthan
- Chhatra Sagar Pali, Rajasthan