All reviews service was excellent one night great hotel bed reception breakfast rome
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Pomezia is a bit of a nothing place, so when booking a hotel for one night for business this one seemed as good as any. Check-in was quick and efficient so in seconds I was up to my room. The bedroom and bathroom were a bit like something out of a time warp – thoroughly outdated. The bedroom was clean and the bed was reasonably comfortable but the bathroom had certainly seen better days with a very tired shower cubicle and a toilet with a high level cistern.

Before dinner the bar at reception was not manned so someone had to be called down from the restaurant. For dinner there was a relatively small menu but I had specials for starter and main and both were delicious. The portions were large.

Breakfast was a buffet. Nothing wonderful but it sufficed.

The area nearby is a mixture of light industry and the likes of tyre garages. The only things I found of any interest within a short walk were two supermarkets, so it definitely isn’t a tourist area.

If I was staying in the area again I wouldn’t have a problem with returning here but most likely would give one of the competitors a try, although might struggle to select one that looked much better.

One hint – Pomezia does not appear to have any taxi companies so if you require one for the morning then you would be well advised to book with reception the night before.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed just one night in this hotel because my flight from Rome to Amsterdam was cancelled. Rooms are really good and very clean, comfortable and very quit. Staff realy helpful, polite and kind. Overall this hotel is excellent

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We stayed almost a week in Pomezia, me and my 14year old son. The purpose of our visit was to escort my other son in a football tournament in Ardea. The position of the hotel in Pomezia was very suitable for us to commute to Ardea. The hotel itself is very clean and comfortable, the staff are very cooperative & offered every assistance they could and replied to all our questions very willingly despite the fact that everybody's English in Italy is not the best you can find. The room was nice & comfortable, a little bit small for two people but still it didn't bother us, the hotel was quiet and you could get a good night's rest. The breakfast was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed it. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I went with my son , no information and no inquiry was given to us even though we both speak very good Italian ,first they don't have any information how to go to the city ,neither to the zoo marine ,they just leave you on the blank ,the front office is good for nothing ,useless and very careless and irresponsible dependent, me am an executive chef ,and was treated very badly ,no information was given to me regarding the breakfast ,so for three morning we went in the near by bar more than 500 metres to walk and have the breakfast ,,and the last day I was charged for the breakfast which I was not inform neither taken I was obliged to pay big sum of money ,I will never recommend any one to go to these horrible place disgusting.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Only stayed for one night and to be honest arrived at 21:00 and left 07:00 the next morning, so can only give some basic comments. The foyer is nice and spacious, the staff polite and efficient. The dinning by the pool was very nice, but the food I felt was average. The breakfast was okay, but fairly limited. You can ask for other food, but this is not stated anywhere so didn’t know until someone on my table asked.
The room was very tidy, well-appointed and with all the basic needs for business travel.
A colleague used the gym, very, very basic and no worth the effort apparently.

Date of stay: June 2016