Holiday Inn Milan Linate
Travelocity
Motel Est(Peschiera Borromeo)
US$ 79
  • Bar/Lounge
Rege Hotel(San Donato Milanese)
US$ 84
US$ 77
Hotels.com
Santa Barbara Hotel(San Donato Milanese)
US$ 121
US$ 117
Delta Hotel(San Donato Milanese)
US$ 122
US$ 103
Atahotel The One(San Donato Milanese)
US$ 146
US$ 127
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
US$ 137
US$ 110
  • Pool
Country Hotel Borromeo(Peschiera Borromeo)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsearly in the morningruns every half hourback homeroom was clean and comfortablestayed here for one nightproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My expectation from the Holiday Inn is stability. I come back for "more of the same" in therms of the facility, room and breakfast which, when included in the price of the room helps me to get to a fast start of my day. This location is no different * free parking * check-in (a bit slow, but it was late) was OK and as as Priority club member, I did not have to provide my information again, which was nice * elevator was slow as a turtle :-) * room was clean * WIFI had a strong signal * breakfast had a nice variety to pick and choose from * checkout was a bit slow.

Overall, this was another comfortable stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed here from March 30th to 31st and my experience was so and so. The hotel is not as close to the airport as expected (still a 15-17 EURO cap ride each way). Reception is fine, hallways dirty (with something that looks like stains of puke on the carpets), room was quite big with a big comfortable double bed. Room and bathroom both clean.
Breakfast was really not worth mentioning so if it isn't free it's not worth it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Milan Linate, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dear TheGreatDane33,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you liked you room accommodations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the condition of the hallways by you room. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I thought breakfast was good. The hotel was ok. No problems to talk about. It is outside the city, by the airport, but it is cheaper, which is what guests are looking for.

I arrived so late (at 12:30 a.m.) so I appreciate a decent hotel, especially with the jet lag I had.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Though it is a small hotel, it lives to satisfy the clients

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I was here on business and wanted to be near Linate airport for an early flight out, but this Holiday Inn was pretty underwhelming. The room was small, wifi cost was high, and the lobby was dull and depressing. I had both dinner and breakfast in the dining room, and both were fine, but it's sort of a dull room. Again, it's an airport Holiday Inn, so I probably shouldn't have expected much. I will say that it seemed perfectly clean and the food was edible, so if it's your only choice, it's certainly adequate.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business