“The best place I've ever stayed in my life.”

Review of RESIDENCE MENOTRE

apt. MICOL - Breakfast on the terrace
apt.  MICOL
apt. MICOL
studio  CORINNA
studio CORINNA private al fresco dining area
Communal barbecue and wood-burning oven
General View of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
Montesant...
Brooklyn, New York
“The best place I've ever stayed in my life.”
Reviewed 22 November 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough great things about our holiday in Umbria, hosted by the Tontis. My children and I stayed at Residence Vallemela and it was like a dream. The food, the scenery, all the amenities. We couldn't have asked for better. We were treated like family. I felt like I had come home. If we never go on another vacation, having been here will suffice for the rest of my life. La vita bella!

PedroPetr...
Paris
“Perfect hideout in the green heart of Italy”
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Couldn't be more perfect my stay at the residence Menotre. The whole Tonti family was extremely welcoming and nice, and I had a great time with them. The little village of Rasiglia is very charming, specially good if you can have a car to go around, but also possible to go around by bus to Foligno + train. You have all the best around: beautiful towns, DELICIOUS wine and food (including the meals prepared Tontis), and spectacular nature. And the rooms are reeeeeally quiet, comfortable and well equipped; it's no sin if you come and just give yourself the pleasure of stay there all the time.

This is one of my favorite regions of Italy, and I definitively won't stay in other place than there in my next visit!

Visit was for: Leisure

A romantic getaway Older travelers
St Amand jartoudeix France
Reviewed 9 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing