Hotel Jules(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
US$ 105
Be Cottage(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
US$ 129
US$ 123
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn Le Touquet(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
US$ 228
US$ 165
HolidayInn.com
Equinoxe Hotel(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
US$ 152
US$ 92
Hotel Red Fox(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 90
Hotels.com
Hotel Castel Victoria(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 126
US$ 111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

Hotel Bristol(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 138
US$ 131
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel les Embruns(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
US$ 155
US$ 131
Hotels.com
Hotel Barriere Le Westminster(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
US$ 325
US$ 254
  • Pool
All reviewsequestrian centrebunk bedsschool tripsmall kitchenettelong hairhorse loverpool table and table footballself cateringshort staywanted somewheresingle nightmin walkshower roomreal bonusfree parkingseparate toiletstayed for nights
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely little apartment, reasonably priced, wonderful location - perfect as our base for our family holiday in le Touquet.
Short drive or lovely 20 minute walk to Aqualud. The boys loved their bunk beds, the girls loved their room and we adored sitting outside on the balcony for dinner in the evening. Perfect!
Staff were lovely and very helpful.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronica T
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I was a little worried about booking this, but as it was just a one night stay before our ferry back to England I thought I would take a chance. The hotel is not 5*, but then you are not paying the 5* price and although the cost was still rather expensive compared too other hotels on our trip it was one of the cheaper hotels in Le Touquet, which is a very expensive area to stay in. The hotel is about a 20 minute walk from the beach and town but there is a free bus service that goes around the hotels and to and from the beach and town. It stops outside the hotel and runs every hour between 9am and 6pm, which was great and saved us the walk during the day when it was hot.The hotel is a little 'hostel' like but was comfortable and clean and had a lovely bar area with very reasonable priced drinks and the staff were helpful and polite. There was also a nice looking restaurant but we did not use this. Each room has a little balcony and the hotel is right next door to the equestrian centre and race course, so is very quiet. The car park is large and free and we were told that you must park within the parking bays or you can get towed away. There is someone on duty all night on reception so we felt the car was safe even though it was a public car park and not part of the hotel.All in all, a good priced hotel for the area which is more than suitable for a short break in what is a beautiful town.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Good location, near race course and river. We cycled into town, as quite a walk. Reception area/staff very good and convenient car park. Apartment was adequete for a short stay, but could do with a little up-dating.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I had to cut short my stay at Hippotel in July 2016. I explained the circumstances to the manager/ owner and he kindly agreed to refund one of the three remaining nights of my stay (I had paid in advance). I therefore stayed for a further two and left as agreed one day earlier than planned. The manager now refuses to refund the one night he agreed to. He did not tell me this until I was 500 miles away!! On the day of departure he was non contactable and nobody at reception was able to help which was suspicious. DO NOT TRUST THIS HOTEL. Other things to watch out for:- 1) food being served raw in restaurant (did not go back for dinner after first night). The meat and fish were served again on same plates after being cooked.
2) seemingly stressed waitress in restaurant (covering bar and restaurant).
3) broken toilet seat in room (broken on arrival but fixed following day when this was pointed out to reception).
4) awful smell in corridor to rooms behind bar (smells like sewage and did not disappear during stay). Requested another room but kept being asked to return following day so gave up asking.
5) No (working?) extractor fan in toilet or shower area of room despite there being no outside window. (Is that legal in France?).
6) Filthy outside terrace/ balcony - wash the furniture before sitting on chairs or placing anything on table. Dog mess on grass immediately outside terrace/ balcony (ground floor). Take a good brush with you. Check seats before sitting on them. One of them had a cracked leg.
6) Tired kitchen area and facilities in room. The TV was new but did not go there to watch TV.
7) General feeling that the hotel is catering for tour groups rather than individual travellers. For example, one evening the restaurant was closed (but there was food being served to a tour group) and tour rooms were receiving daily cleaning while in 5 days my room was not cleaned nor towels changed.

Overall I do not recommend staying here. Sometimes staff were pleasant and cooperative but at others it felt like you were being avoided (especially in the restaurant at breakfast times). The biggest black mark is obviously that the manager/ owner is dishonest and breaks his word. I gave notice to the owner/ manager that if he did not refund my money as promised I would submit a review of his hotel but he ignored my notice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2016

we had to find a place to stay at the last minute, this came up and we were uncertain after seeing iffy reviews. We had a studio apartment which had 4 beds, however it was much better for just the 2 of us, would have been a bit cramped for 4! It was clean and everything worked. We were attending an event held at the hippodrome and this was next door so perfect. Plenty of parking and breakfasts were good, crepes everyday and boiled eggs as well as the usual continental choices. Beds etc were made up when we arrived and towels were provided but after that there was no service to our rooms, the towels were quite small. Having read reviews I brought a couple more.

Room Tip: Free wi-fi in the main foyer but not in the room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple