See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel came in just handy!
Needed quality for money for a single night and found a very personal touch by the reception - she really cared!!
Got my small room early and found all I needed: a clean quiet room with - I am not kiddin' - the best shower I have experienced in any of the many hotels I have visited.
Breakfast was Danish and offered a cold buffet of what one needs for breakfast in a quiet atmosphere.
I really needed this hotel and I got more than I thought and more than I paid for.
And the lady in the reception who I luckily met both during check-in and check-out: she diserves five stars for her nice watching observant and kind service.
Sincerely

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
LisThomsen, Ejer at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for your nice words about us and my hotel

Warmest regards

Lis Thomsen

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel with very friendly staff & good knowledge of English. Beautifully decorated throughout. Parking on site. Excellent continental style breakfast. Good location in the city centre and easy access for restaurants, shopping etc.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
LisThomsen, Ejer at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you for your stay here at PARK HOTEL.

Thank you for the nice words about my staff and my hotel

Warmest regards

Lis Thomsen

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

OK, maybe I'm biased—I got upgraded to a spacious suite, decorated in Chinese style, where I would have liked to stay for much longer than my schedule allowed. Green trees and open space in front of the windows guaranteed privacy and peace of soul, and bathtub and essential oil soap helped recreate my body. After a good night's sleep in the comfortable bed that finally relieved me of an enduring neck ache (windows open, quiet, fresh air, unobtrusive bird song in the morning), I enjoyed a delicious Danish breakfast that was clearly prepared with love and an eye for both health, taste, and the visual side of things. The friendly owner and her staff made the perfect impression complete. I'm looking forward to staying here again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This small boutique hotel is really great. It is very peaceful, welcoming and charming. You feel Yourself like at home. Of course it is a influence of all those beautiful girls working there (Lis is the most beautiful of course) who are taking care about the relaxing atmosphere. Good breakfast, internet working well, private car park and nice decent music playing in public spaces. For sure I will stay again when in the area.
Great job girls.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastic service.
Nice rooms, good beds, friendly staff.
Breakfast without bacon was a minus in the books for the kids.
Nice quiet backyard, good parking space and a very good atmosphere to the hotel. It has a very classic interior.
Close to city centre.