We stayed in this hotel for one night with my kids. There was only person working on the reception and the same person was working in the restaurant aswel. There was no hot water. We called the reception but nobody answered, went downstairs but there was nobody at the reception. Had to wait 15 minutes before somebody came.
The hot water could not fixed. AC was not working either. I will never this hotel again or recommend it to anybody else.... AVOID THIS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brussels Airport hotel is located in Diegem, 8 km from the centre of Brussels, 5 km from the European HQ district and 3 km from the airport (free shuttle service available from 6am to 11pm). The hotel is in the centre of the business district and near the NATO headquarters. Book one of our 96 rooms and make use of our facilities, two meeting rooms, a restaurant with traditional Belgian cuisine, a bar open 24hrs and private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Ibis Hotel Brussels Airport