Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
$54
View deal
Trip.com$75
ZenHotels.com
All reviews petrol station stayed here restaurant next door brewers fayre car park family room great nights sleep reception staff excellent stay good size visiting family comfy bed plenty of parking pleasant stay night stay great value for money mcdonalds
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2022

Great service, great price.
Comfortable rooms very clean.
Staff very friendly and helpful.They staff at Bellshill were lovely. Nothing too much trouble and an ideal location. for visiting Family. I would definitely be returning in again. Thankyou.

Reviewed 17 July 2022

There was plenty of free parking,check in was quick and easy.The rooms were clean and very comfortable,had a brilliant sleep. The location was ideal and the room price was great value for money. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Reviewed 5 July 2022

Extremely small window, no natural light. Looking out onto brick wall directly opposite.
No wifi code supplied
No fridge in room
Uninspiring bathroom with toilet paper and soap dispensed as of in a public toilet
Uncomfortable pillow
Noisy late at night
However, was very clean
Just expected more for over £120 per night!!
Disappointed overall

1  Thank Lorraine S
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Usual good quality room, comfortable bed and pillows and standard room set up. Staff friendly and prompt check in unfortunately having stayed at this hotel and so many other premier inns had a terrible nights sleep due to partying residents in adjacent room from 12-4am. Shouting/noise/loud television meant it was impossible to sleep well which is usually a given.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

I had the MOST fantastic experience here when staying for a few days. The staff are so lovely, the rooms are fresh and new and the bed linen/duvets and pillows are all brand new and the comfiest I’ve ever slept in!
It was the perfect location for me to get to work in either Edinburgh (jump on the M8) or Glasgow (M8 or M74)
The one staff member I have to single out was Denise. She was such a help to me and incredibly generous with her time. She brought me a portable heater to help me get washing dry as I was staying away from home for over 2 weeks. Nothing was too much hassle and she was a really lovely, warm person who made customers feel very welcome. I have been back a number of times since and now request my work to book this one over any other in/around Glasgow.
It’s a bonus if Denise is working while I’m there - she always remembers my name, and even my voice when I’ve phoned with any questions.
I can’t say enough good things about this Premier Inn. I used to think Premier Inn and Travelodge were of similar standard but that is now so far from the case. It’s in a different class entirely whilst still being comparable (and often cheaper!) on price.
I hope this hotel realise what a gem they have in Denise and what a credit she is to the company. The experience has made me return several times and I will continue to do so!

Date of stay: April 2022