Lowest prices for your stay
Doubletree
Priceline$82
Tripadvisor$82
Hurb$84
1,061 results
All reviews anne marie leisure facilities double tree business meeting afternoon tea spa treatments steam room tribute night first class business park haggis cookies good size food was lovely bar area great night plenty of parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2022 via mobile

We stayed here in February this year and decided to stay again. The room was perfect although no air conditioning (I need it !!!) The staff absolutely wonderful. Our evening meal was perfect and the breakfast delicious. There is plenty of parking and it’s easy to get to.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andrew Deighan, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Strathclyde, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks very much for the review! I hope we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Check in with the leisure staff was easy & welcoming.
The pool & steam areas are well cared for & lovely to spend time in.
My Elemis facial and shoulder & back massage did not disappoint: Sian was marvellous and very attentive.

Onto the restaurant where Shirley and Sandra welcomed me warmly & ensured I enjoyed my lunch as nothing was a bother.
These staff members are a credit to the business so I hope their positive attitudes are recognised. Well done - I'll return soon

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks for the great review and comments! I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2022

Second time staying at this hotel, again wasn’t disappointed. Great leisure facilities, food a bit pricey but service and value of food certainly makes up for this. Especially Sean & his team who went beyond my needs on my 3 night stay. Handy for the motorway straight onto Edinburgh. (or even Glasgow)

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for the review, its great to read that the team made such a good imporession!

Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

We used this hotel as a base for the Scottish Half Marathon... although it's not close to the start or finish line of the even we wanted a nice hotel for a weekend away together. So didn't mind the travel on event day.

We were not disappointed.

The room was lovely and clean, spacious, with a good sized bathroom too. And 2 comfortable chair to sit on. (Usual experience is one chair)

We made good use of spa facilities too, which were lovely, and very very welcome after running 13.1 miles. Not overly busy, but there was always other there to chat too, which I like as nice to speak to locals for food recommendations.

We only ate in the restaurant one night, as wanted to sample other local places but the food was absolutely lovely too.

All the staff were very nice and helpful.

Definitely booking for our 2023 half marathon

Room tip: Shop across the road only open mon-fri but is a brilliant wee shop
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for the great review, I hope you enjoyed the run and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 16 September 2022 via mobile

Great experience all round, lost 1 star due to room not being made up twice when we returned at 3.30pm. Otherwise food great, friendly staff and lovely accommodation.
Hotel well situated for Glasgow, Edinburgh, we also visited Stirling and Loch Lomand.
Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for the review and teh feedback, I hope we'll see you again soon.