“Delicious Bagels, not just for B.I.”

Old Post Office Bagel Shop
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in New Shoreham
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Seriously yummy bagels. Worth a long line, but it's also not an overwhelming place (like some others.) Some outdoor seating too, but we took them to go.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I both had the sausage egg and cheese on the works bagel. The bagel was excellent and the sandwich itself was just like home made. Excellent..

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We always get bagels here when visiting B.I. - they are big and delicious. Get there before 8 or you may wait in line.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Everyone in our group loved this place. Wraps are big enough to share. The #5 was especially popular with our group. Enjoy seating on the patio or call ahead for takeout.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I really loved the apricot bar here, very delicious and perfectly sweet. I also ordered a breakfast bagel sandwich and that was amazing as well.