“In the hands of an expert on Indian food”
Review of Boishaki

Boishaki
Ranked #23 of 151 Restaurants in Wokingham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I really enjoy Indian cuisine and like to try new dishes. Omar and his team are very welcoming and happy to advise on alternative dishes and to recommend appropriate quantities. I go to the Boishaki frequently and have never had a bad meal. Really recommend his roast lamb.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I frequently eat in the Boishakhi Restaurant in Wokingham as it is very good but last Friday it was exceptional.My friends and I had arranged with the owner, Omar, to have a speciality of the house - whole leg of Lamb Kurzi. It was excellent. You have to give 24 hours notice for this meal as it is marinaded and slow cooked for hours. Omar served it with Pilau Rice and Special Fried Rice, Naan Bread, vegetable Curry, Alu Gobi and of course the wonderful gravy from the roasting dish of the lamb.The meat was so flavoursome and so tender it just fell off the bone. A fabulous dinner followed by Six Nations Rugby - brilliant!

1  Thank davedonaldson2017
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Omar is a fantastic host and has helped me discover other dishes apart from chicken madras. All his recommendations have been excellent. I have tried a chicken balti, chicken jalfrezi, tandoori chicken starter, aubergine side dish, chicken achari and a chicken pakora starter. I still have chicken madras but not every time! The other indian restaurants in Wokingham are just not up to the food quality served at the Boishaki, in my opinion. Our whole family as well as our friends also use the Boishaki and agree that it is the best one. Omar and his staff provide an excellent service.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Omar and the team constantly deliver great tasting spicy dishes that stand out from the norm. Amazing tender lamb and succulent chicken dishes mixed with authentic and refreshingly different spices makes this place an absolute must.
A little hidden gem that once you find, you’ll be back time after time for consistently great food and service.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I live in Wokingham and I have to say I have pretty much tried all the restaurants. I guess you just gravitate to the ones that consistently give you the food and service that is well ... good. This one is damm good great curry made with care. I can heartily recommend without hesitation. Best Indian in Wokingham for sure. Omar we will be back! Again

1  Thank bobbybUk