“Great place too eat”
Review of Seven Stars

Seven Stars
Ranked #68 of 268 Restaurants in St Helens
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Under New Management. Fantastic service, flaming Great food, Brilliant atmosphere. Rhythm of the week! Monday- Free Pool 9pm-11pm Tuesday - Paper Quiz 9:30pm start Wednesday- Darts and Dominoes Thursday-Smartphone Quiz Friday - Free Juke Box from 8:30pm Saturday - Live Entertainment every Saturday 9:30pm Sunday - Traditional sunday roast, 105 off our guest cask ales, Record night! bring down your record/vinyl's and enjoy the music with us from 8pm. For more information please follow @7starssthelens on facebook. We look forward to welcoming you!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Superb steak and friendly staff served by Rachael nothing too much chatty and always smiling got given a card off my server Rachael and the chefs ste and ant cooked our food excellent will be back soon thank you so much see you soon

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
ian w, General Manager at Seven Stars, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the comments about the team at the Seven Stars and your review , hope see you soon

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have been here a few times before and had good meals. I thought I would try the mixed grill this time. The chicken looked like it was boiled and so did the sausage and the steak was as tough as old boots. It was also cold. I sent it back and they did offer a replacement and some free drinks or desserts. My appetite had gone so I politely declined. They took that meal off my bill. Staff are friendly and efficient.

Thanks for your review and comments , we launch our new menu on the 17th april why not give us another try , hope to see you soon

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food poor and not what was stated on the menu. Produce used was not fresh and no care had been taken on presentation. Attitude of staff member flippant and condescending. Verging on being rude.

Thanks for taking the time to review the Seven Stars, the produce we use is fresh we get deliveries 3 times a week, if you speak to any duty manager on shift they could have sorted any issues out , thanks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have often enjoyed a meal at any one of the 3 Flaming Grill pubs in my locality. Last night my wife and I went to the Seven Stars. Staff are courteous and very helpful however, I was not happy with the defeat the meat 24 oz steak. I ordered it medium rare, but was presented with a steak that was almost well done. Reluctantly I sent it back. It was replaced with a steak that was medium rare but was tough as old boots. I didn't have the heart to complain again, so left feeling very disappointed. My two dogs are going to be in for a treat tonight. I guess we won't be going back in a hurry. The chefs need to go to the Micklehead Green (Beefeater) to see how a steak should be cooked. More expensive there but never had a bad steak there yet. Greene King pub, definitely hit and miss when it comes to getting a nice steak.

ian w, General Manager at Seven Stars, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback and comments, we would gladly replace any steaks that are not cooked to your liking , it doesn't matter to us at the Seven Stars , if your not happy with your meal speak to any of the Duty managers who will gladly sort out any issues, hope the dogs had a nice supper, cheers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sevens stars is a excellent place to eat and drink with family and friends it's got a amazing menu and the service is outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Thanks for the comments and review of the Seven Stars, it makes the team really proud to read the Guest reviews we receive, hope to see you all very soon,thanks