“Weekday lunch”
Review of The Royal Oak

The Royal Oak
Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A family owned restaurant offering home cooked food and full table service. We serve a selection of real ales and a large choice of wines. The Royal Oak has a garden area and car park We are easy to find just off the A38 between j4 of m5 and j1 of m42
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This pub is fantastic! My wife and I called in on spec on a Monday lunchtime for something to eat. We ordered a drink and perused the menu, which is extensive. We gave the starters a miss and went straight for a main course. Wife had a pasta dish, I had gammon egg and chips. In no time at all they turned up and they were both really good portions, very generous helpings and high quality. Two very good meals and four halves of lager - just over £20. Brilliant value in this day and age.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I probably go to the Royal Oak 30 times a year, I take my mother there for Sunday lunch which she loves , the food is always amazing, and the staff are always very professional and friendly

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal in this pub, my only gripe was my baby needed changing and there's absolutely nowhere to change babies. I ended up using the toilet floor as the cubicles are too tiny, only problem was nobody else could get into the toilet while my changing mat was on the floor. Not sure how anybody with frames or wheel chairs would get on. Just to bare this in mind if you do have a physical disability or baby. Might be better off choosing another venue

1  Thank vicky s
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We visited as 2 Families, 5 Adults 2children.What a fantastic place to eat,nothing to much trouble fabulous food at reasonable prices, with something for everyone. Very warm and welcoming with lovely friendly staff and very clean. Had some outstanding food that we could NOT fault. Many Thanks for a gorgeous meal.Well done all.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We called in the royal oak on our way to the airport a couple of weeks ago and looking forward to calling there again,on arrival we were met with a lovely{and genuine}welcome,fantastic choice on the menu and great prices,the portions were very large and very tasty,proper home cooked food.thanks to all the staff at the royal oak and hope to see you again soon.