US$ 110
US$ 134
US$ 94
HolidayInn.com
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
Travelodge Bromsgrove(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 86
Manor Hill House(Bromsgrove)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgarden suitewonderful venueroll top bathmanor housewedding venuebed and breakfast basismaster of ceremonieschristmas daywedding breakfastthe staff were extremely helpfuldaughters weddingnext morningfront of housefull english breakfastbit datedbreakfast was excellentroom was large
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Grafton Manor as we were attending a wedding and catching up with family so booked for 2 nights.
The wedding: lovely chapel which made the occasion very special. The marquee: bloody freezing where we were sat! To open one of the panels to serve the food was ridiculous! Talking of food: the bbq was ok! The marquee also needed doors that could be shut so that when people went out to the front of the hotel for a cigarette a gale force icy blast didn't blow through! I've never been to a wedding before where I've gone to put my jeans on because I was so cold!!
Accommodation: where do I start!?* We stayed in the Nun's Room. This room needs serious updating! The bed is like blancmange! The bathroom has a half-sized bath with a shower head on the taps! But there's nowhere to hang the showerhead if you want an actual shower! The carpet is dirty! The double-glazing glass units are full of condensation! In short it's awful!
Then you have the noisy stairs that inconsiderate guests seem to climb like a herd of elephants at 2am!!! I woke with a fright wondering what on earth was going on!!!
Another downside: don't sleep with the windows open! You can hear the M5!!!
I really won't be coming back ever!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We attended a Christening here for Easter weekend. The staff were fantastic, in particular the young chap who served us at the bar and hid all the eggs for the kids egg hunt in the grounds. I would hire him if I had a hotel!

Extra points also for having a cask ale from a local brewery down the road in Studley (Weatheroak) in the bar. The drinks bill had change from a £20 note for four of us, which I thought was good for a hotel. The food at the event, which was roast beef, pork and the trimmings were delicious.

The building itself dates from the 1500s. It would have been nice to know a bit more about the place at the venue itself, rather than having to look it up on Wikipedia. Keep your eyes peeled for lots of lovely medieval details on the outside of the building. The approach to the venue is also very picturesque. Even the M5 looks good from here!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank CockneyBrum
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Grafton Manor Review.

A wonderful two night stay. The staff are helpful, friendly and attentive . Perhaps more than one person on duty to serve breakfast and check people out on Saturday morning would be an improvement, although the young lady was very efficient.

The hotel is warm, comfortable and clean.

Yes, perhaps a little TLC could be applied in places but the hotel is full of character and attention to detail. There is something to enjoy and appreciate in every room. We stayed in Chintz and the four poster bed and decor came as a lovely surprise.

Again, some of the areas of the garden would benefit from a ' tidy up' but it was lovely to be able to potter around and stroll down to the lake.

Our evening meals were good. Afternoon tea was fine.

However, we were very surprised that, having paid £90 for our room, the cooked breakfast offered consisted of four items with a £1 an item charge for anything extra, whilst the Full Monty , which was a basic Full English was an extra £5. 50. Most places seem to take a pride in the standard of the breakfast they provide, so we found this disappointing. Certainly can't remember staying anywhere else on a bed and breakfast basis where this policy has been applied.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janette1955
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Having looked at reviews and the website I was sure this would be a nice place. The website is very good but very misleading. I understand the place is historic and understandably they want to keep the theme in keeping with the era. However the place is very shabby and feels unclean. The reception and other public areas are in need of an uplift, decorating, new carpets etc. We stayed in the Garden Suite which is the best in the hotel. It’s a massive room but so awful! Firstly the carpet is in bad shape and filthy and what makes this worse is the fact the carpet is also in the bathroom! The curtains and old and dusty. The bed is actually 2 singles pushed together and the bedding doesn’t even fit, so during the night the bottom sheet kept pulling away, the duvet doesn’t fit and in general the bedding and bed is poor quality. The bathroom has a stand alone bath but you would not want to take a bath in it as it’s worn and chipped. The shower was ok! The toilet is an old wooden thing which cannot be very hygienic!

The bar was a bit more tidy but had no atmosphere, the light was bright so it made the candies useless. The massive TV was on too! On the website it advertised a Gin Bar but this is just 2 shelves on Gins, no proper Gin glasses and certainly no extras such as berries to match Gins etc, I would really expect that level at such at hotel but they really shouldn’t advertise it as a Gin Bar!

Ordered from the Indian Themed Menu having asked the waiter about it he assured us it was good! Restaurant is also dated with dirty carpet and no atmosphere! Food was very average, it was basically three different curries that had been put on a clay plate and then cooked in the oven, this made it very dry. I did wish I ordered the steak as it looked nice!

Only had toast for breakfast which was nice!

I guess it’s a cheap hotel at £105 B&B for a Suite but it was a very uncomfortable, uneasy night and we’d have been much better and cleaner at a Premier Inn!

This hotel needs some serious cash spending on it and only then would it be ok which is a shame as the grounds and setting and staff were nice!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pigginhungry
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel overnight with a meal before hand just before Xmas.

All the staff we encountered were very friendly and could not do enough for us.

Meal in the evening was nice but nothing special, the rooms are dated and not the good way of being period correct.

Grounds looked very nice but as it had been snowing did not get the chance to look around.

Next morning I must say the breakfast was very good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends