All reviews garden suite manor house wonderful venue roll top bath cream tea wedding venue bed and breakfast basis master of ceremonies daughters wedding christmas day wedding breakfast the staff were extremely helpful huge bed bride and groom next morning breakfast was excellent front of house
Reviewed 10 August 2017

What a fantastic setting and venue ! Having looked at various venues to hold our wedding at we chose this one . A lovely period house and grounds with a lovely family that run it . Grafton Manor is everything you could wish for if your looking for a Manor House with character. The food and level of service is just superb and John who looked after us couldn't have been more helpful . Everything ran very smoothly and the whole day was a complete success. Amanda who looks after the accounts was also brilliant .
Fabulous experience and a fabulous day and ceremony . We would highly recommend this venue and its worth staying over night with an evening meal , not mentioning the fantastic breakfast .
Thank you again to John and family and the whole team .

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Spent 2 days at this wonderful venue for my daughters wedding staying at the hotel overnight . The rooms for the guests where superb ,perhaps not modern, but so so comfortable with all the expected facilities. The breakfast was superb with superb service.
This venue is a wedding venue and hotel, the organisers bending over backwards to make our event a resounding success. The food and service 1st class.

Room tip: All the rooms equally quiet and comfortable.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My sister got married here last year. All I can stay is that I will never be staying here again.
The rooms were very out dated and unclean. The staff were rude (had to ask three times to be shown to my room as I was dismissively told it was 'up the stairs and round the corner')
The food was very poor. Cold and tasteless.
To be frank, I never leave reviews but felt compelled as the service was so poor.
Further the management were rude and unapproachable when I spoke with them. Gave the persona that they did not give a damn now they had my sisters money.

DO NOT HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!!!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Renoir87
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I went to Grafton Manor with my family for a Wedding and was very impressed. The venue is set in the countryside with ample parking and beautiful settings all round. The venue itself is a combination of architectures so is not contemporary - don't expect everything to be franchise hotel style consistent - but bags of character. John and Helen looked after us very well and the rooms were lovely too. The Wedding was wonderful and having a large marquee, separate room for the ceremony, and bags of space to socialise on the lawns was great for guests to mingle. Food was of a good standard and service was excellent, while the breakfast next morning was good too. All in all a lovely event and a lovely stay!

Room tip: all good from what I saw
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2017

W went here as part of a "fun day" the service is unobtrusive and welcoming, nothing a problem. The BBQ was delicious, very flavoursome. The gardens and views are tremendous, so peaceful and relaxing. Tea on the terrace oveerlooking the countryside was wonderful. Well worth a visit

• Trip type: Travelled with family