1,447 results
All reviews two double beds cadbury world room was large restaurant staff family room leisure facilities sauna and steam room buffet style evening meal one night stay birmingham motorway midlands
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We had to pay bill at the check-in and we had to find our own way to our room.The room was in a state of disrepair with loose fittings and was in need of a lick of paint.The bar closed at 1am despite being promised an all night bar to accommodate our party of 100 .I will not be staying at this hotel again and would not recommend it!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank GixxaJase
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is concerning to learn of the issues you experienced while staying with us. I am saddened to learn that you will not be returning in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at Bromsgrove hotel and spa and had a really nice stay. Room was nice and clean. Hotel was lovely and so was the breakfast. Plenty of choice. Nice bar area and plenty of space to sit and relax. Would come back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann S

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, which I'm sure other guests will find very useful. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Bromsgrove Hotel, and hopefully you will return again in the future. If you do decide to re-book, please call our call centre on 0871 221 0121 for our best available prices on your next stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is very clean and quite a big lobby so no stepping on strangers toes. Check in was easy and straight forward and staff at reception was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, light and surprisingly bigger than expected. The only downfall that I had to pay for parking luckily I was only staying the one night so didn’t cost too much but other than that I was definitely Recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beck2667

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Bromsgrove Hotel. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Bromsgrove Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0121.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Guests have to pay to park at £10 per day. Any other hotel I've stayed in with car park charges will validate the ticket so parking is free for guests.
Wifi is charged at £7 per day. (That equates to £217 per month)
You have to pay to use the spa facilities.
My bedside lamp didn't work.
The toilet seat was wonky.
There was a queue every morning to get a cup of tea from a machine at breakfast. There was no table service.
In three days the waste bin in the room wasn't emptied.
It's difficult to find a positive thing to say. I'll never stay here again. Nor would I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Brian H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I can appreciate that the additional charges may have given you cause for concern. I will ensure to make the team at the hotel aware of this. I am saddened to learn you will not be returning to our Bromsgrove Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Went here Friday to Saturday on a group on offer I was quiet disappointed the staff was not at all helpful ask for the email I should have received for our book in which I never received . Eventually got booked in went to the room only tea and coffee no biscuits. Went to reception to see if we had to book our evening meal and the receptionist hadn’t got a clue about the spa about booking meal. We went to speak to the waiter and he said we need to book meal so book for 7. We went back to room to get ready for meal when we got to table there was only a set meal with not much choice we ask if we could pay for supplement but the answer was no.the meal was nice what we had but basic . The room was nice but hotel not as good as I expected

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maxine M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am disappointed to learn of the issues you experienced while staying with us. I will ensure that the hotel receive a copy of your review so that they are aware of what you experienced. I hope your experience does not deter you from booking with us again.