Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
$52
View deal
Trip.com$69
ZenHotels.com
All reviews harvester restaurant small hotel restaurant next door a great nights sleep staff were so helpful excellent stay room was spotless lady on reception comfy bed free wifi visiting family family room stayed here for one night car park member of staff cathy glasgow
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

I have to say first of all that my experience here was fabulous. The staff I met were all individually so kind and helpful. My personal thanks go to Tracy, Corbin and Yvonne. All of who gave me their time and their help and assistance. They genuinely could not have been more helpful to me than they were. So special thanks to all of you and I hope to return quite soon. Being a Blue badge holder one is always trying to do what is the easiest solution. So having a very nice eating house close by is always a bonus for me. In this case the Harvester restaurant, which is almost adjacent to the hotel and served both excellent food and had a well equipped bar with a wide choice of draught beers and cider! A great combination and helped to make my trip even more memorable. Such a handy hotel to stay in, with easy access to Glasgow city and it’s many fabulous locations

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

I arrived late after a long journey and Cathy the lady on Reception knew my name as I was only person not to have checked in. She made sure I had same room for following night after me booking an extra night. Then I had an issue with my room card and she brought one up to room. Brilliant welcome and fantastic personal service.

Hotel as you would expect from Premier Inn. Really good!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Great quiet hotel with a harvester just over the car park. Very clean and comfortable. There are two hotels in East Kilbride. This one was not my first choice and I would stay at the other hotel first next time purely for my own needs and nothing to do with the hotel. They are both very nice budget hotels.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 May 2022

Had to stay here twice in quick succession to visit someone in nearby hospital. The staff here are so friendly and helpful, much more than I expected from a local small hotel. In fact one member of staff remembered me from the previous recent stay and went out her way to make a small kind considerate gesture acknowledging the difficult situation I was facing having to return back there so soon. Rooms are clean and the beds very comfy. Harvester next to hotel, very good for breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2022

Just home from a two night stay in an area we have not been to previously. We had am almost perfect stay in what appeared to be a recently rennovated room. It was spotless clean and perfect for what we required. Very friendly and helpful lady on reception who basically said nothing was too much trouble and please ask for anything extra. We will definitely stay here again if we return to this area. We also had a very good meal at the Harvester next door which I will review separately. Well done Premier Inn!