The Look Out Discovery Centre
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great play park

The free play park at the Look Out is excellent. There is a separated area for the little ones, a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
George D
Excellent day out with young grandson

On Saturday we went here for the first time with our four year old grandson - it was amazing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ScotsmanEssexUK
Essex UK
via mobile

All reviews all ages play area water area science museum water play mountain biking coffee shop construction zone go ape great fun adventure playground building dens hot air balloon hands on activities school trip different age groups nature trail
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Our children, 10 and 8, loved the inside science activities. Friendly and helpful staff. Well organised place meaning every activity was accessible despite the busy school holidays. Good value too. View from the Lookout Tower was fabulous. Outside areas and bike hire looked great but sadly it was too wet to enjoy. Only negative was the dirty toilets.

Sarah L, Public Relations Manager at The Look Out Discovery Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your review. Great to hear you enjoyed your visit. I am sorry the toilets did not meet your expectations. We have a lot of visitors and when the weather is wet it is very hard to keep the toilets clean. I will pass your comments on to the cleaning team though so that they can look at increasing toilet checks during very wet periods. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My son and grandchildren took me with them...they had fun, but granny did not easily find anywhere to sit and watch...it's not for grannies in my opinion!

Thank you very much for your review. So glad to hear that your grandchildren had fun. I have passed your feedback on chairs on to the General Manager. We are limited for space in the building and therefore have limited chairs. However if you decide to visit again, do please ask a member of staff who will always be able to get one for you.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I must be missing something at the Lookout because it’s pretty average to me. Whenever we take the little ones we tend to exhaust the activities after an hour or so. Happy to be corrected if I miss the attraction

1  Thank rodney120
Sarah L, Public Relations Manager at The Look Out Discovery Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Rodney, Thank you for your review. Do you come inside the science exhibition when you visit or just use the play area? I would love to get some more feedback if you would like to email us at thelookout@Bracknell-forest.gov.uk. Thanks, Sarah

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Kids enjoyed play ground. Can go for a walk but not great. It’s all ok for a couple of hours. Not much else for kids to do beyond the playground and go ape which you pay for. Not worth travelling too far to get there in my view but guess its ok if you live locally.

1  Thank MikeJAUS
Sarah L, Public Relations Manager at The Look Out Discovery Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you were disappointed. Did you come inside to The Look Out Discovery Centre or just use the park outside? I would be very interested in more details if you came inside - perhaps you could email us on thelookout@Bracknell-forest.gov.uk. Thanks, Sarah

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our grandsons love this place when we can take a picnic in decent weather. Lots of climbing and wigwam building to be done and you can see where your children are from the seating area which is excellent.

Thank you for your review Mary. Hope to see you again soon.