All reviews brewers fayre weather vane the pub pub next door air con room was clean no lift meal deal three nights minute drive budget hotel family room lady on reception excellent stay first floor town centre windsor castle
Reviewed 3 April 2018

nice to find a premier inn with a great location in walking distance for shopping, cinema and restaurants. parking on site can be busy but there is always somewhere to park . Nice friendly staff with easy check in and check out and really clean

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank sibennett
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

“You always know what you are going to get with Premier Inn. A clean well appointed room and good food close bye.” Those were the words spoken by the lovely friendly lady on reception when i told her that I had enjoyed my stay when checking out. She took the words right out of my mouth.

I always choose Premier Inn when on business and sometimes for leisure trips. In my opinion it is the best budget hotel out there and to repeat. You always know what you are going to get and you are never disappointed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very quiet rooms. Staff amazing in premier inn. Great location for legoland and Windsor. Rooms ideal and fully equipped Evening meal a bit disappointing as service was slow. Breakfast really good with plenty to choose.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank traceyjlangford
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights for visiting local theme parks. Excellent location and plenty of options for an evening meal only a 5 mins walk away. Rooms comfortable and clean. Breakfast provided was good selection and buffet service. Excellent and quick service which is always a bonus with kids.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle_Scutt
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I booked online and had to ring the hotel to sort out some things for my disabled daughter. The hotel staff were very accomodating and nothing was too much trouble. On arrival our check in was processed quickly and we went to our room. The room was clean and well presented. There were 5 of us in the room but only 2 cups and 2 glasses. We ate our meal in the Weather Vane next doo, this was ok but nothing special and the staff seemed run off their feet even though it wasn't busy. We also had breakfast here in the morning which was fine. Our night's sleep in the premier inn wasn't the best because the beds were so hard, my daughter and I actually woke up with back pain because they were so uncomfortable and we both kept waking up in the night. The staff were really great though and the hotel is in a great location for Windsor Castle which is where we were visiting.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family