“Tired Hotel”
Review of Coppid Beech Hotel

Coppid Beech Hotel
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Bracknell
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I have stayed here on about five or six occasions and this week has to be the last time.
Failed to find my reservation... advised I did not make a booking..?.

The hotel is in desperate need or refurbishment and re- modelling.

Reception staff are less than professional, I have an injury at this time and had to lay my walking stick down to retrieve my wallet from my laptop bag... receptionist apologised to others in the queue for me holding them up.

All in all if you can avoid this Hotel I would strongly recommend you do so.

Room Tip: In another Hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

This hotel is lovely. Maybe it is a little dated and, perhaps, not up to "boutique" standards. Nevertheless the warm welcome, varied breakfast menu more than make up for that. The rooms are comfortable and, if you take advantage of weekend rates, are exceptional value.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms which are adjoining others and ask for a quiet room as there are sometimes hen parties...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank theodoraFrance
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We stayed at the Coppid Beech Hotel when visiting Ascot races in September, the hotel is very impressive and you are greeted to a warm smile from the receptionist. Our room was on the 4th floor and couldn't complain about it. It had a very comfortable bed and the air conditioning kept the room at a nice temperature through the night.

The Coppid Beech is a big hotel and had many guests staying on the Saturday we stayed, expect a bit of a wait for breakfast as it does get busy or try going earlier. There was plenty to eat and more or less something for all tastes.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I'm currently celebrating my third wedding anniversary so this review is a bit late!
I'll see what I can remember!

First off- this is a really beautiful hotel with very reasonable rate rooms. We got married nearby and were looking for a nice hotel that would bulk-reserve rooms at a good price for family and friends who were travelling to the wedding. The hotel were very accomodating and the rooms were fantastic. We got the honeymoon suite for a brilliant price, and it was stunning, including the balcony and the jacuzzi bath! The hotel looks lovely inside and out- the fishtanks are gorgeous!

We only had a couple of problems- despite booking ahead, our meal on the Friday night before the wedding was very disappointing. It took more than three hours for 2 courses for our rather large party, and the menu was limited and they ran out of a lot of things plus didn't have enough staff working. I believe my father negotiated a discount, but it was a shame all the same. We had a very special wedding car- the VW camper used in the St Trinians film, which had been painted especially for the film. Despite asking in advance if it was ok to keep it undercover, we did get told off by the management when trying to park it under the canopy just before we left for the wedding which was quite stressful (my brother owns the car).

Apart from that, it was a great stay and helped make our wedding really special!

Room Tip: Suites are amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is a really good hotel.My wife and I stay there three or four times a year when visiting our grandchildren and have done so for the last ten years. The staff are pleasant, the service is good, the rooms and bathrooms are large with plenty of storage space, there are large public areas and plenty of car parking.

Weekend rates are very competitive and it is an ideal place to stay when visiting the tourist sites to the west of London.Although they have lots of weddings the hotel is large enough to have rooms well away from any noise.

Room Tip: The higher floors are quieter when there are functions on and reception will always advise you. Trea...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracknell
4.0 km away
3.5 km away
Travelodge Bracknell Central
9.2 km away
Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa

Been to Coppid Beech Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK