“Delicious Burgers”
Review of Hugo's Burger Bar

Hugo's Burger Bar
Ranked #44 of 350 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to go to Hugo’s Burger Bar after a full day of touring Gozo. It was a little hard to find walking from our hotel, the Hilton. Hugo seems to have a restaurant empire, and we couldn’t find the Burger Bar among Hugo’s Lounge and many other restaurants! Glad we kept looking until we found it!

Very easy to place your order at the counter and wait until your pager buzzes to pick up your food. All three burgers we ordered were made just as we ordered them. We all agreed the burgers were delicious! The fries were hot and delicious too! Prices were very reasonable, and we all had the menu which came with a burger, fries, and a drink.

Great, quick, delicious dinner after a full, tiring day!!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The burger was really good and the staff was really nice. Only minus was that the place was so full. It was almost impossible to find placd to eat.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I never enjoy a burger, nor am I the type of person to eat one when dining out. However, I was told such great things about Hugo's burgers that I decided to pay them a visit. Feeling a little out of my comfort zone, I ordered a cheese burger and all I can say is that it was one of the tastiest meals I've ever had. The outlet was also very clean, well decorated and the staff were really kind and went above and beyond what you would expect from a burger bar. Hugo- please come to the U.K.!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Visited more than once, variety of burgers to choose from and much better than McD or BK for the same price. Recommend nuggets and the chips is perfect.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Good variety of burgers on offer. Very tasty burgers and excellent nuggets; you can see they are not made from.grinding of chicken carcass...

You'd have to be in the area to drop buy dont plan a.visit as.you wont find street parking, and you'll end up spending for the parking almost as much as you've done for your meal.

There are no 'children friendly' menu items (maybe except for the nuggets); so they'll still want to drag you to McDonalds across the road

Otherwise, great