“Great wine bar and helpful staff”

Cleland & Souchet Wine Cafe
Ranked #135 of 368 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: From The Perfect Cup Of Coffee To An Incredible Choice Of 50 Wines Available By The Glass, Or Our Daily Selection Of Freshly Made Eats.
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed some delicious melted Brie and merlot here in my first night in the area. Staff were very helpful and even though it was late when out of their way to provide food. Great wine bar I would recommend.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

A big well done and thanks to Veronika and Antoinette for their excellent service with a smile, which makes a difference at 5 in the morning :)

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Super selection of wine by the glas and selection upstairs in the wine cellar. Nice sandwiches, salads, tapas and snacks

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This place is a little gem. Just tucked away off the main road at St Julian’s, we only found it as we were staying at the nearby Hilton. They do lovely fresh food for breakfast and the happy hour early evening is fantastic value. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I highly recommend this cafe. The view is the first thing that brought me to try it out, although the reason I would go back is for the wine and staff. I also tried a delicious salmon gravlax from their light breakfast/lunch menu, which was great value for money.
One thing they have that is different to other cafes is the high end retail shop inside surrounding the inside seating.
I plan on making my visits to this cafe a weekly thing.