1,564 results
All reviews zest restaurant spinola bay rooftop pool junior suite small hotel jacuzzi bath st julians in house restaurant bus stop right busy road sea view freshly squeezed orange juice dvd player standard room lovely hotel welcome drink small balcony
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We LOVED Malta, and staying here was the cherry on top for us. The hotel and the services were beyond what we expected. The staff were extremely friendly and we always were greeted with a smile. Our room looked out onto the water, which I would recommend selecting if you can. We were also there during a peak season, which made transport difficult, so plan ahead where you can. Otherwise, definitely check this pace out!

Room Tip: Try and get a room with the water view. It adds to the charm of the city.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kdt217
Juliani_Team, Manager at Hotel Juliani, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear kdt217,

On behalf of our entire team, we love to hear when our guests love Hotel Juliani! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay here on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations on all accounts, and I do hope to share my personal recommendations on hidden gems in the area with you upon your return to Malta.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We made a return visit to the Juliani just before the snows arrived at home. Phew!
From the time we arrived at the airport and were met by the car assigned to the hotel to returning to the airport with the same car and driver we were made to feel as if we were members of the Juliani family. Wonderful. Sandy, the receptionist on on our arrival was so very welcoming. Could not do enough to make us comfortable until our lovely room was ready. We did arrive before check-out time. During our stay Sandy also acted as tourist information, giving us essential details for our chosen destination and also helped to book two restaurants for us. Couldn't have been more helpful. Our room was exceptional, large and light, with a balcony. I can tell you it was 25 paces from one end to the other. No need to go to the gym! Breakfast was all that you could think of AND the chef makes just perfect fried eggs. The pastries were so fresh, it would be easy to over indulge. The young ladies serving do not stop smiling. Soooo welcoming. The housekeepers were also extremely friendly, again making you feel as though you are part of the Juliani family.
The hotel is right opposite a bus stop, or the hotel will call a taxi for you. We bought bus passes which is so much easier than having to pay every time you get on a bus. Most definitely bus is the way to travel the island. Sliema is the place for the ferry to Valletta. During our stay we did have a thoroughly enjoyable evening meal at Zest. Would thoroughly recommend. both the hotel and zest

Room Tip: pay extra for a harbour view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear tjfclily,

I am pleased to hear you were able to escape the winter weather and enjoy all that Malta has to offer during your recent trip. Thank you for choosing our hotel; we strive to exceed each and every guest’s expectations, so your positive feedback is very valuable to us.

I am very happy to see that our team, particularly Sandy, made your stay a relaxing and memorable one. I shall be sure to pass on your feedback to her myself. I am also pleased to see that you were able to start each day with our homemade breakfast, and that you were able to visit our award-winning restaurant, Zest—it’s definitely not your typical hotel restaurant and we love to share its unique concept with our guests.

On behalf of everyone at Hotel Juliani, we wish you all the very best until we meet again. Please do not hesitate to contact us to book your favourite room during your next winter holiday—with a return guest discount, of course!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I spent a lot of time looking at Hotel reviews and Web sites before deciding to stay at the Juliani. The location, quality of appearance and offerings finally won out over the alternatives. This meant that my expectations were very high and I am glad to say that the Juliani met them in every way. Location was superb for dining and travel to the sights. Suite was spacious and comfortable with a great view. Breakfast was one of the best I have experienced. Staff were friendly and obliging. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank fourtycoats

Dear fourtycoats,

I am very glad to hear that Hotel Juliani came out on top of your hotel search, and that your experience with us met all of your expectations. I completely agree that our location could not be more convenient for discovering Malta’s best restaurants, and for connecting to its main historic and cultural sites. I am also very pleased to hear you loved our homemade breakfasts, and that our staff made your stay a pleasant one—I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to our culinary and service teams!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We have just spent a week at The Juliana and it was excellent. The hotel is in an excellent location with buses available just across the road if a car is not your choice and there are loads of good restaurants and bars around the bay within easy walking distance. The hotel breakfast is everything you want to set up for a good days sightseeing and everyone we met from the hotel were helpful and able to help regarding the usual tourist information . Reception even printed my flight boarding cards.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard B

Dear Richard,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Juliani for your recent stay in Malta. I am very pleased to hear that you found our location to be convenient, and that you enjoyed starting each day of your holiday with our homemade breakfast. I do hope you will be able to visit us again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us to book your favourite room again—with a return guest discount of course :)

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Very friendly helpful staff, lovely clean hotel. Good breakfast. Really enjoyed our stay would definitely recommend this hotel. Good location buses to Valletta and Sliema across from hotel restaurants nearby .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ciara1964

Dear Ciara1964,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service. I agree our location is a very convenient one, close to restaurants and with easy access to public transportation.

On behalf of our entire team, we hope to see you back at Hotel Juliani soon—with a return guest discount of course!