Le Meridien St. Julians(Saint Julian's)
US$ 263
US$ 233
US$ 243
  • Pool
Boho Hostel(Saint Julian's)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
InterContinental
US$ 449
US$ 266
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 308/night.

Hotel Valentina(Saint Julian's)
US$ 257
US$ 182
Hostel Malti(Saint Julian's)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 72
Spinola Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$ 137
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclean tidybasic hotelyour doorstepbit datednoisy at nightsun loungersbus stop
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I stayed 10 days in this hotel, but it was something incredibly bad. They chatted every night, screaming, singing, running on the corridors, others knocking at the door in the middle of the night.
It was my bad holiday, ever.

Room Tip: Double room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
2  Thank Zsula
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Once upon a time maybe this hotel was ok and 3 stars
BUT now it's shocking, some of the staff are terrible, their manners are disgraceful and unhelpful, it's far from all inclusive.!!
STAY AWAY.!!!!!! There are new managers involved now who are trying to turn it round but wow what a task they've got.!!! The new pool and bar manager was very approachable and listed to the guests I'm afraid I didn't get his name, I really hope he succeeds in turning faulty towers into something decent.!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Craig U
manuel171, Guest Relations Manager at The St. George's Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

dear guest, thank you for your comments. We are doing all we can to give an excellent service but certain comments do

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Myself and friend booked this hotel without looking at the reviews, which is totally unlike us. When we read the reviews we were horrified. However on arrival we were pleasantly surprised. Reception staff were lovely. Room was massive, we had two rooms and two balcony's. We were on the 4th floor floor which was actually the 2nd floor overlooking the pool. The beds are some of the best we have ever had. The sheets were changed twice in a week which is more than we change them at home! We had towels coming out of our ears by the end of the week, because they kept leaving them, nearly every day. Clean hotel throughout. Free safe, for goodness sake, use it ! ... that doesn't happen often, just pay 10 euros deposit for the key, p.s keep your receipt. Hair drier in room. Shower curtain spotless. Although hotel was full of young people we had no problem with noise, apart from one night when the person above us decided to crank up the volume and PARTY! This was solved by the English lady next door going onto her balcony and shouting 'can you turn that down, we're trying to sleep !' and they did ! Breakfast, not a huge amount of choice but plenty of everything and very hot, there is a microwave if its not hot enough for you. People were moaning that the cups and knives ran out.. it's not rocket science, just ask, we found this worked wonderfully for us unlike our fellow guests who had a rant and said they would give a bad rating on trip adviser. However this did provide brilliant entertainment for us and some days we had to force ourselves away from breakfast! Evening meal wasn't great so some nights we ate out.We would definitely stay here again without hesitation. Can I just say that if you are nice to the staff when you request, and not demand things, they genuinely will do their best for you.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelmadWestCountry

dear guest, thank you for your comments. We really appreciate them, and we look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say my title says it all ??????
We arrived on Thursday 4 may 2017
On arrival the hotel entrance looked quite impressive we booked in but our room wasn't ready we had all our baggage on us so we asked if we could leave our baggage ln there locked secure room we were told yes there secure room was behind the reception desk where anybody could just walk in we didn't feel this was an option .
On making our booking we booked for a double room what we got was a very basic room beautiful view over looking a bank witch over towered the hotel and completely blocked out any sun there was no privacy as the bank windows are glass and look straight into the room really? ?????
The beds were two single beds so not even a double we had to push the hard beds together witch were made up of memory foam mattress and lay on two chip board Base.
The safe wasn't working
The TV was completely un watchable
The shower well if all the above is not enough the shower was a complete joke the first time we turned it on it completely flooded the bathroom
I complained to reception about all of the above 3 to 4 times they wrote it in there book of a lot of complaints, at least I thought to myself I wasn't alone,
A guy turned up to look at the TV fiddled with the conection and said it was to do with the TV up stairs and he would sort it we never saw him again we complained again but no one came.
On booking the holiday we were attracted to the indoor pool this was closed the gym was closed the shop wasn't there there was supposed to be entertainment in the lounge there wasn't the sauna was locked the pictures in the brochure are completely false it definitely dosnt look like the pictures, this is day 1 of my 2 week holiday and I'm already wanting to come home.
The dining room staff were understaffed resulting in no cutlery or dirty cutlery if you asked a member of staff for a knife fork cup spoon plate you were told you would have to wait? ??? I advise anyone to take all you need for you to eat is taken it with you as you will be hunting arround for everything day after day a complete shambles.
I hope this place never has a fire as you can see from the picture this fire alarm is outside our room health and safety will be informed.
I wouldn't rate this hotel at any *****
A complete shambles we were told it had been shut down and been reopened in another name in our opinion it should still be closed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for, but there are certain standards I think should go without saying. I will try and be as positive as I can with this review for the sake of some of the staff who where doing their best in an impossible situation.
Firstly the room - I had a single room on the 7th floor. The room was fairly clean when I arrived, first impression ok. Here goes;
Old air conditioning unit on wall not working. Floor standing dehumidifier not working, thankfully the ceiling fan worked.
Out of the 6 plug sockets available only 1 worked.
Tv not working.
Bed was comfortable enough, memory foam mattress. But the frame had been thrown together and topped with a piece of chipboard. Lots of dust under the bed.
No fridge or drink making facilities.
Lifts at my end of the hotel where out of order the whole week I was there.
My balcony had a great view of the bank across the road, privacy only with the curtains closed.
Restraunt and food - worked in the food and drink industry for many years and I realise everyone has different tastes.
In my view the food was mainly awful with very poor hygiene practices, mainly plastic table cloths wiped down with dirty cloths, re using food between services, dirty cutlery and plates etc.
The restaurant staff were ignorant and not well trained.
I was told by a few of the staff that the kitchen is franchised to another company, but that's no excuse.
The pool area is nice with plenty of beds, again cleaned by a different company.
The reception area was usually caos, with queues and people using the wifi.
The poolside bar opening times were always changing depending on the member of staff working.
The downstairs bar has no entertainment at all, despite telling guests there was karaoke at the weekend.
All inclusive drinks are limited to one drink per person and served in small plastic cups, the paying guests were given bigger cups and the spirit measures were also bigger.
I can understand they don't want people to give others free drinks if they are not all inclusive but there is no common sense applied at all. Many guests, some of whom had been there many times before and who the staff know were made to keep going back to get their partners a drink even if they were sat with them. On one occasion an elderly woman who's husband wasn't too well was made to go up 4 floors and back again so she could get drinks for them both ???
The resort itself is ok but they are building everywhere at present so there is a lot of dust about, and it's quite noisy at times.
All the guests I spoke to were very unhappy with the hotel and the management and would not be returning, I second that.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Tony B
manuel171, Guest Relations Manager at The St. George's Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

dear guest, thank you for your comments. As regards the room, the unit on the wall is not an air conditioner, but a heating unit. The dehumidifiers/airconditioners have just been installed, and not connected as yet; however, we do not advertise air conditioning in the room. Unfortunately we do not have details about the period when you were in our hotel, and what room number, so we cannot check about the plugs and TV not working, but usually this is a result of not inserting the key plastic correctly. We are sure that a simple phone call to reception would have remedied everything. We do provide a fridge and a ketlle against payment, as per our brochured information. We cannot comment about the restaurant as we do not know when you were in the hotel, but normally food and service are good. We do not advertise entertainment in the bar, far less karaoke. And as regards the all inclusive, we follow normal standards as per normal practice.