“Mother's day meal”

Alan's kitchen
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Sandefjord
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

After a wonderful classical concert on Mother's day here in Sandefjord, Norway, what better than a meal out afterwards? So, after perusing trip advisor for restaurants in the area I decide on Alan's Kitchen after reading the reviews, and we weren't let down. Tucked away in a quieter area of the town is this little jewel serving wonderful Asian food of the highest quality. Previous reviews stating value for money dishes satisfying even the hungrier of people at reasonable prices are right on the ball. We had crispy duck ourselves and it was truly delicious, friendly and efficient service made it even more enjoyable, so visit at your earliest opportunity, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent staff. I will come back for sure to have a bite again in the near future

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice rastaurant in Sandefjord. Good fodd. Exellent service. Family driven. Nice people. Good prices.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

I would strongly recommend this restaurant if you are into asian food! We have tried out both the restaurant and take away service during the last weeks. You simply can't go wrong here. I've had four different meals and they have all tasted superb! Good portions also. I have always been welcomed with a big smile when I enter the restaurant, so that's one more plus from me. They are very serviceminded here. Nice little restaurant with asian inspired interior. Clean and tidy.

The restaurant is located at Kilen Brygge. It's just a little walk from the city center, but there are plenty of parking lots nearby if you travel by car.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

We were very pleased with our take-out order from Alan´s kitchen. Reasonably priced and large portions, maybe too large for one person if you´re not super hungry. We had leftovers.

The satay chicken with rice was very tasty, and also fried rice with chick was delicious.
As a close neigbour of this restaurant, I expect it will be our favorite take-out place from now on :-)

3  Thank Vestfoldgirl