“Best coffee in town and a lot other tastfull dishes”

Handverkeren Kaffebrenneri
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 12
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice place, good service, very good coffee. Home made icecrem and a lot other tastfull dishes, yummy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is the only place to go when you're hot for coffee. They burn their own beans, and the title "craftsman" is descriptive for how they handle their drinks. Thumbs up Prices are.. as Norwegian as you can get them, though....

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Delighted to discover this awesome cafe on my trip to Sandefjord. The only real brew I had during my week long stay. We had sandwiches made with hearty peasant bread and scrumptious cheese and a delectable homemade cereal bar. And thanks for holding the scarf I forgot. An opportune time for a coffee to go :-)

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Here can you have a lot of differnt coffe brands.
Nice staff!
I like to visit here in the summer, you can do that the hole year!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I have visited this place probably more than a houndred times and it never seems to disappoint, to my favor! Even on my wedding day I had to come by for a coffee! This is the place I always recommend for visitors of the city. Nr1!!!!!! Staff is great, coffee (if possible) even better, cozy clean and simply perfect