“Great Italian style pizza”
Review of Pir4

Pir4
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Sandefjord
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 37
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very tasty pizza's , thin crispy crust, and delicately served.
They also specialise on drinks, and have a great selection in the bar.
Sea side located, the resutaurant has recently been refurbushed and can be enjoyed even in colder weather.
Also a nice place for just drinks/beer

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza for lunch, pizza for dinner, yes!
Nice service and a great choice of beers. Book a table if visiting in July. And later in the evening it's a lounge with dj and great music.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I live in New York and we believe the thinner the crust the better the pizza. I was pleasantly surprised by this pie. It passed muster!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for a lunch down at the seaside. Several restaurants to chose from, but we tried this one. It was a good choice! Very friendly staff - it was a bit chilly outside, but the waiter moved our table out in the sun. I went for a white pizza (creme fraiche sauce) and my wife for a red pizza (traditional tomato sauce) - both tasted excellent!

1  Thank Gourmettrollet
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Situated at the best location in Sandefjord harbour, you'll find Pir4.

I felt very welcome once inside.. mostly because of the good atmosphere and a nice outcoming waitress attending our table. The menu contains various pizza's that just have to be tried out. I have now had two different pizzas and I must say that I'm considering these to be the best I've tried in any pizza restaurant in Sandefjord so far. The chili oil presented on the table was also, most likely the best I've tasted! I was driving, so I didn't try anything from the bar, but it sure looks like there are drinks there that I would love to taste as well. (Another occation maybe :))

If you are looking for a place that you can sit and enjoy the place, people and good food, I would definately go here instead of any other pizzarestaurant in Sandefjord.