“Best burgers in Gjøvik”

Fahlstrom Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Gjovik
Reviewed 16 October 2016

If you are in Gjøvik and looking for good burgers to eat, Fahlstrøm would be your best bet. The amount of fries are a little low, but the burgers are really good. Also cheaper than some of the other restaurants nearby.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Very good food, and great service. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. All of us in our party (8 of us) left very happy. My only complaint is that they could have been a little bit faster in refilling our drinks. I still give 5 stars, though.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Went here Tuesday night around 630..... Not so busy but had to wait 10 mins to get served.

The place is decent to look at, good atmosphere but the burgers ....

Living in Stockholm, maybe you get spoilt but how hard is it to make a decent burger.

These were dry, not made from chuck beef and massively over cooked. Fries were decent, onion rings were lousy.....

It's a pity, cause Gjovik needs a decent casual eating joint .....

To cap it off, the waiter throws the receipt in the garbage before asking if we needed it ......

I'd avoid it

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Tried booking a table here twice. One time successfull, other time not. I booked a table for a Friday once, but the guy who took the booking was adamnt it was for a Saturday when we all arrived, and didn't cave in either. Couldn't admit his mistake. So, that was a downer. Next time it went all ok. Really good burgers. Better than most foreign joints I've tried. Horrible prices for beer. 110 or 120 for a wheat beer. Once I tried to order a Samuel Adams, but since they come only in tiny 0.33 glasses I asked if he could pour one for me in a 0.5 glass if I paid. Bartended refused. Very Norwegian all this. Small portions of fries. Americans would laugh, then cry at the price for it. But, we are in Norway after all. Odd service and horrid beer prices put aside, the burgers are definetely worth a visit. This is Norway after all, people are packing in and feeling like it's all urban Oslo or something.

But, when it comes down to it, the burgers are great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My favourite place in Gjøvik to enjoy a good solid meal and drinks. Perfect for a group to enjoy a nice meal together followed by some drinks. The restaurant turns into a modern bar late in the evening on weekends and is really the perfect place for a gathering of friends or colleagues. The burger is also the best burger i have tasted in Gjøvik.