Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$193
Hilton$194
Travelocity$193
travelup.com$210
2,691 results
All reviews covered walkway helsinki airport an early flight the executive lounge between flights terminal building close to the airport minute walk comfortable bed private sauna stayed for one night breakfast buffet short stay arrivals stopover convenience transit
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

We only stayed for one night because our flight arrived at night.
Our visit In Hilton won't be the Last.
The room was excellent and the bed supergood.
If you want to get a good night sleep, This is defanatelly your choise.
The breakfast was perfect In every way. I love good Coffee and i really got that. The personnel really knows their Job. We felt like spesial guests.

1  Thank Ritsa3
Vilma M, General Manager at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ritsa3,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Hilton Helsinki Airport. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, had a good nights sleep and that you were happy with our service. I hope to see you again soon and I warmly welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Great service for a short nights’ stay. We arrived at 9pm and had to check out at 6am for a flight the next morning. Comfortable room with all the amenities you’d expect for an airport Hilton. Staff were friendly and warm and service in the bar was great.

One niggle was the cost of the early breakfast at nearly €30pp - we skipped it and ate in the terminal instead for much cheaper. Late bar food menu was also expensive, but guess that it’s a captive market!

1  Thank Irmani S

Dear Irmani S,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Hilton Helsinki Airport. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with our service . I hope to see you again soon and I warmly welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

The hotel is situated very close to airport (walking distance). Early breakfast is available from 3.30 am which is good if your flight is departing early. Staff is friendly. Rooms were clean, good sized, silent and modern. Anything bad to say really!

1  Thank Ninareetta

Dear Ninareetta,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and your feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I warmly welcome you back to Hilton Helsinki Airport!

Reviewed 26 July 2022

I’ve been traveling for leisure for 55 years and have never been snubbed this bad.
No AC, leaking Ceiling and leaking drain pipe in the bathroom. I asked for help and was told that Maintenance was not available. I asked for compensation the following morning and was offered a sandwich for my upcoming 12 hours of travel . My first time in Helsinki, so maybe Finnish customs are different than the states. A US Hilton would NEVER let me and my family be treated so poorly.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Tstaycer

Dear Tstaycer,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write us feedback. I'm truly sad to hear there were some issues with your stay. It sounds like we were not able to provide our Hilton level service during your stay and I truly apologise for that. I will share your experience with our staff members so we can improve our services in the future. Should you have any further concerns, please contact us directly at helai.airport@hilton.com.

I hope you will consider staying with us in the future and give us a a second chance.

Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

It was a very nice hotel, no complaints, but it is far away from other 5 Star hotels I have stayed at. It is a bit old, you see that, ut still in very good condition. The breakfast, inclusive, is large and quite good. The location is very nice, and I like the little things, like the care Pack for dogs, see picture.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear David T,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! It is lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay. We indeed like to take care of both human guests and dog guests. Warmly welcome back!