Lowest prices for your stay
$229
$231
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$219
Hotels.com$229
ScandicHotels.com$231
Travelocity$229
All reviews helsinki airport one night an early flight senior rate blew me away restaurant voucher large gym ironing facilities check in was smooth room was clean top level a couple of minutes walk welcome gift family room booked a standard room body lotion storage space
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2022

Obviously as an airport hotel we didn't stay long, but rooms comfortable, staff friendly and perfect location just a couple of minutes walk to T2 check-in desks. Does what it says. Didn't try breakfast as we had an early flight.

Date of stay: June 2022
Anne Kuusela, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2022

Hello,
Thank you for your nice review and kind words. I am so happy to hear you had a short but pleasant stay.
I hope we meet you soon again and next time you have time to try our breakfast as well.

Reviewed 11 June 2022

Great modern hotel in a great location (access straight to the terminal), friendly staff in the reception and in the restaurant. Breakfast blew me away: there was everything anybody would want for breakfast. Only thing I would like to bring up: there was no vegetarian dish on the dinner menu but the kitchen made a plentiful salad for me.

Date of stay: June 2022
Anne Kuusela, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear Itsemina,

Thank you for your review!
We are so happy to hear about your great experience here in our hotel!
What made me especially happy was you feedback about the breakfast!
We will definitely take it into consideration to add more options for vegetarians (in addition to vegan burger) in the dinner menu.

Kind regards
Hilkka / Duty Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

I was supposed to stay in the hotel already in April, but had to leve after 15 minutes. Reception called me soon after chech out to ask if I wanted to change my reservation to another day. What a great service!

I changed my reservatin to June and had a very good stay at this nice hotel. Bed was comfortable, room was clean and breafast was delicius. Thank you, I will defenetly come back again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Anne Kuusela, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2022

Hi,
Thank you for your great feedback. I am so happy to hear you had a pleasant stat and we found you a possibility to use your booking in another time.
I hope we meet you soon again in Scandic Helsinki Airport.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

Stayed one night, no issues with room. On check out the card machine was not working so was asked if I minded the charge my card later when their system back up and running. No problem I said, however payment was taken twice at over 300 Euro. Despite numerous calls, emails chasing the payment to be repaid I still have not received any refund. Despite numerous false apologies it is over 40 days and again I have been told they are "working on it". Absolutely disgraceful customer service and certainly not what you expect from a company such as Scandic. Would never stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Anne Kuusela, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Dear paulmX5615PV,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am truly sorry about the issues with the payment.
I have talked with our reception manager about this and we will do our best to solve this as soon as possible.
In case of any questions, please contact me. You can ask the reception to forward your messages to me and I can call you.
Once more I apologize the inconvenience.

Reviewed 16 May 2022

Like, I'm sure, most peole we only stayed for one night while in transit but nevertheless we were made to feel welcome both at reception and in the bar.
Price I thought were fair for an airport hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank ian m
Anne Kuusela, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Helsinki Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Ian,
Thank you for your kind words and great feedback.
I am so happy to hear you had a pleasant stay.
I hope we meet you soon again in Scandic Helsinki Airport.