“An excellent Indian Restaurant to do”
Review of Le New Shalimar

Le New Shalimar
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le New Shalimar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

For a moderated price you can have a large choice of Indian food. I advice you to go at this restaurant which is the best for me on this area among the others Indian Restaurants!

The food is very tasty and spicy level is indicated on the menu!
For dessert I advice you to test the Halwa!

This place is very pleasant, the service is excellent and personal are very kind!

So go at this restaurant! Reserve on "La fourchette" to profit from reduction!

1  Thank Guillaume C

Reviewed 15 November 2016

it's a gastronomic indian restauratnt, that offered me amazing service, really quick and the food was amazing. definitely recomment if you are staying in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Ate here with some friends while stopping overnight at a local hotel. We were made very welcome and the surroundings were very pleasant, but when our "Lamb Rogan Gosht" came it was nothing more than lamb pieces in a curry gravy, not authentic at all, and we love our Indian meals.

On the basis of our meal, would not recommend anyone looking for authentic Indian to eat here. Certainly not worth the fairly high price we paid.

Would we return if we were in the area? No!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

it is a pleasure to eat indian food here, the place is very big, the services are excellent, you will have always someone next to you to ask if you need something, the food is good and the value is correct. I recommend anyone to eat here, it is clean and good food.
I like more open restaurants, simple ones, here the place is decorated in indian style, big chairs, big carpet, big curtains, colorfull, but this is part of the discoverring different cultures and diffferent food.
I recommend to eat here.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my chicken tikka masala, lots of little freebie extras given with meal, beautiful surroundings. Restaurant wasn't busy but all guests orders were rushed through as if they wanted us in and then put straight away.